The Automod re-installation

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Jagged_bacon
Engineer
Engineer

The Automod re-installation

Post by Jagged_bacon »

So today after redoing most of my locomotion folder I decided I would get the Automod re-installed from CLW. I noticed that the Autoracks from the Dekosoft packs and the CLW cargo pack were not changing to hold automobiles, instead they stayed to the same default as before with no amount of cargo shown in the object selection. I tried re-installing it 3 times and changing option combinations but still nothing. Did I need to have the automod before I installed anything else? or is this a small bug?
Let the good times roll!
I make locomotion videos! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9pxC ... VuIltm0vhQ
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: The Automod re-installation

Post by Nawdic »

It is preferred but shouldn't make a difference.

Have you enabled the automod in the scenario editor / locomod etc? Are you using the most recent version?

Failing that I can only suggest complete redownload and reinstallation as something may have corrupted or left behind.

I'm sure you know this but they are all available from here for future reference.
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Jagged_bacon
Engineer
Engineer

Re: The Automod re-installation

Post by Jagged_bacon »

Thanks for the quick reply, and yes I did select the correct things for use since I've used the automod for many years, somehow I've never run into this problem. It is the current version but I'll see what I can do, thanks.
Let the good times roll!
I make locomotion videos! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9pxC ... VuIltm0vhQ

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”