Locotool Wrapper/Auto Pause

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Austinmario13
Engineer
Engineer

Locotool Wrapper/Auto Pause

Post by Austinmario13 »

I'm trying to use the Lcotool Wrapper to change the reliability of some of the early trains (ex: Fowler 4F), but I don't know which .DAT file effects reliability.

And also: Does the Autopause work?
glenjimen
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Locotool Wrapper/Auto Pause

Post by glenjimen »

Each vehicle or .DAT file in the objData file contains its own reliability. So to change the reliability of the Fowler 4F, you would drag its .DAT file into loco wrapper. Or you can open the .DAT with locoTool and edit the .xml file:

<variable name="reliability" size="1">190</variable>

You can see, I have increased my reliability to 190%.
Figuring out which .DAT file is the Fowler 4F is the hard part, I just happened to know it is "4F.DAT".

Also, Yes the Auto Pause works, I set up a batch file that runs it every time I play locomotion for the Auto-click functionality.
Visit the Directory --> Loco-Dat-Directory
Austinmario13
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Austinmario13 »

glenjimen wrote:Also, Yes the Auto Pause works, I set up a batch file that runs it every time I play locomotion for the Auto-click functionality.
Thanks for the help on the reliability tool. Now, could you tell me what this error means on Auto Pause?
Attachments
Auto Pause Error
Auto Pause Error
Untitled.png (10.3 KiB) Viewed 3277 times
glenjimen
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by glenjimen »

Wow, I've never seen that error before. It looks like you initially installed AutoPause.exe to some location, then moved it later. Now your computer can't find the .exe because registry value is different. This is weird because I just tried moving my copy of auto pause and it works just fine.

When I have problems with registry values, I run CCleaner ( you can download it for free ). I'm often amazed how jumbled registry can get over short periods of time.

CCleaner -> https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

Or you can try the old faithful method of completely uninstalling and reinstalling. :?
Austinmario13
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Austinmario13 »

glenjimen wrote:Wow, I've never seen that error before. It looks like you initially installed AutoPause.exe to some location, then moved it later. Now your computer can't find the .exe because registry value is different. This is weird because I just tried moving my copy of auto pause and it works just fine.
I just put it in the directly the minute I got it. Could it be that I have Windows 8.1?
glenjimen
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by glenjimen »

Austinmario13 wrote:I just put it in the directly the minute I got it. Could it be that I have Windows 8.1?
It could easily be an incompatibility issue with windows 8.1. I have never used 8, and I never care to. :wink:
The only thing I can think to do is run the program in compatibility mode for windows 7, or better yet windows XP.

I don't think I can help you any further, sorry.

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”