Missing .DAT's for Sherman Hill

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Berethez
Engineer
Engineer

Missing .DAT's for Sherman Hill

Post by Berethez »

i am missing these files
USATBG01 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATE9A1 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATE9A2 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATF404 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATF405 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATF40S : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATHBG3 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATHCO3 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATHOB3 : --- Not installed!!! ---
USATHVD1 : --- Not installed!!! ---

i do not know were to get them i have installed everything that is required for the scenario to work im still missing these though
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Missing .DAT's for Sherman Hill

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello Berethez,

I think those missing files can still be downloaded. If Bluebeetle released the Sherman Hill as a modded version, then the downloads needed to play the scenario should still be available. I dropped the first missing file from your list in the Locotool and found out that it was an Amtrak Baggage Car...

However, I can open this scenario because I have all of the needed files to play it.

I think you must download all of the latest versions from the Chicago Locomotive Works from AMI, here's the link:
http://amitrains.co.uk/downloads/viewca ... iends.html

Might as well pay a visit to Long John Silver's Locomotion site is worth a visit as well, you can find it here:
http://locomotion.pytalhost.com/

Download all of the files on these two websites (the complete pack on John's website as well, you can find it at the bottem of his website) and then try again. However if you still have missing files, then show me wich one you are missing, and I see what I can find. If I can't find them as well (although I have them in my ObjData Folder, but I may not share others people's work on the forums), then I suggest that you play the un-modded version of Sherman Hill and select your own trains to play with.

Hope that this helps,

Regards,

Erik
Berethez
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Missing .DAT's for Sherman Hill

Post by Berethez »

I did go back and reinstall all of those but i realized i skipped over 1 item in the modded thread the patcher which i found to not work it just says i have the wrong version when i double checked that i have the latest version of the packs

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”