Refit cars help?

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

kitsunedawn
Engineer
Engineer

Refit cars help?

Post by kitsunedawn »

I've done a handful of searches, both as a member and as a guest, and never have managed to track down the answer to this.

Here's my problem:

I have a steel mill which I want to service, and have two different mines which my trains operate from. One coal, one iron.

At the coal mine, I can tell my train to "wait for a full load of coal" easy enough. However at the iron mine, if I click the + to make it wait, it still says "wait for a full load of coal." Meaning the train just sits there staring at me, waiting for a load that's never going to come.

My question is this.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or something I'm missing? What do I need to do to make the train wait for a full load of ore, short of downloading a modified car that only carries iron ore.
lsbc
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Refit cars help?

Post by lsbc »

The default cars will haul iron so I would guess you're using a mod pak that has a coal only wagon
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Refit cars help?

Post by Zakos »

Close, but not quite. When you click the button that makes it wait for a full load, hold it down instead of just clicking. You'll see both coal and iron ore come up; coal is just the first one on the list.

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”