Deleted Savegames

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

James90012
Engineer
Engineer

Deleted Savegames

Post by James90012 »

Hi guys,

Been a while since I posted but I wondered if anyone else recognised this issue:

I went to play Locomotion yesterday, bearing in mind I haven't played it in a few months and nothing about my PC has changed, went to open a previously saved scenario and low and behold absolutely nothing was there? The 'start new game' list was also refreshed, though in the Scenario editor all of my Obj Data additions were available?

Thanks anyway, but I'm guessing it's lost now.
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Deleted Savegames

Post by Killianbass3 »

So are you saying that the scenarios you created disappeared? Did you check the save game folder in the locomotion main folder?
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

The "Load Game" menu may be bringing you to the wrong folder. It should say "Single Player Saved Games" at the top. You should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Locomotion\Single Player Saved Games.

If you're not living with your parents, ignore this next scenario :P

If you are, then it's possible that they uninstalled and reinstalled Locomotion from the computer without your knowledge, deleting the saved games when they uninstalled it. The other files would remain untouched.
James90012
Engineer
Engineer

Post by James90012 »

My save game folder is completely empty - it's just so random because I haven't done anything to the game software in months!
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Run a search for the name of one of them (e.g. Boulder Breakers or Boulder Breakers.SV5).
Sir BNSF
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Sir BNSF »

I had the same issue a few months back. I couldn't find my savegames anywhere so I just started anew. Quite annoying though. :roll:

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”