Creating a screenshot topic

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Creating a screenshot topic

Post by Killianbass3 »

just wondering I have a large amount screenshots for a game and basically what I do is I save my game every ten years like one save file is from 1920-1929 and I take screenshots documenting the end of the decade usually about 4 per decade but when the rail network gets more complex the number of screenshots increases to show the details of the network would this be acceptable for me to start a screenshot thread of my own and one question how do I post pictures that aren't put in a link box that shows the file name but not the picture so it shows the pictures in the post?
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Creating a screenshot topic

Post by Zakos »

Feel free to start a thread for your screenshots in the General Locomotion forum, so long as you don't let it die. I have one 4 pages long with posts in between for commentary.

As for posting the images, it's simple: Go to the bottom of the page where the attachments section is, select "Choose File", and pick a screenshot from your Locomotion folder. Click "Add the file", then repeat. Maximum of 3 images per post, and double posting is allowed in a screenshots thread for this reason.

You will have to save them as a different type of image before they can be attached; the forums don't seem to support the .bmp extension IIRC.
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

Well I'm not sure about what you said for the screenshots does it make them appear like in your thread
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Like this? (See image below)
61087.png
61087.png (20.78 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
EDIT: I just looked at your thread. Perhaps the files or the dimensions are too large. All of mine were taken in 800x600.
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

Yeah thats the problem mine are in 1280x1040
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

I don't remember what the limit on dimensions is, but that would be the problem.
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Alberth »

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”