Missing AU_Z_VT

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Missing AU_Z_VT

Post by Zakos »

It seems I'm missing a file, and believe me I've tried chasing it down. It became a problem when I decided to add a few of the "real" cars I've accumulated to a savegame, as well as the trolleys in the Megapack. (That game can be seen in my screenshots thread.)

.datCrawler seems to be down, or perhaps the site has moved without my knowledge, so it was of no help.

LocoSSA doesn't seem to think it's missing, but the game itself says it's not there. It doesn't seem to exist in Objdata or in the vehicles tab of Locomod, but it shows up in the companies tab.

Can someone at least tell me what it corresponds to?
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Re: Missing AU_Z_VT

Post by Lighthouse »

Could it be a download from the australian player Zeak ?
http://www.freewebs.com/zeakspage/

AU_Z_VT.dat

AU for Australia
Z for Zeak
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Most of his download links are obsolete, and those that actually led me somewhere aren't it.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Well I already had it. The above-mentioned file didn't exist; however, the VT Commodore's inner ID was identical, so it was just named incorrectly.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Now the Holden HSV Coupé is giving me trouble, and it's become a wild goose chase.

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”