I need help

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

I need help

Post by Killianbass3 »

I like zimmlock's transfer table but couldn't use it because of all the signal spaces so I tried to do some thing to make it work and I almost figured it out but this happened
Screenshot129.jpg
Screenshot129.jpg (279.15 KiB) Viewed 5999 times
Screenshot130.jpg
Screenshot130.jpg (285.68 KiB) Viewed 5999 times
Screenshot131.jpg
Screenshot131.jpg (278.25 KiB) Viewed 5999 times
First of all how did the airplane get there and how do i get rid of it second how do i make it non company colored and third how do i get rid of those yellow dots inside of it please i don't know what to do

p.s. im sorry if the pictures are too big i don't know how to make them smaller
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: I need help

Post by Illegal_Alien »

So what is the "I tried something" part?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Illegal_Alien wrote:So what is the "I tried something" part?
Right, we do not know what you did
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

Sorry about taking so long to get back what i did was took the files and locotooled them an then i took gimp and combined them into one file and tried to make it take up the spot of a dock so you could build it in-game but that happened
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

There's some sort of file missing from that configuration, and the game replaced it with a random .dat file.
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

I dont understand what do you mean
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

We don't know what you mean so be more specific.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

what kind of file
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

I think you need to be far more detailed in what you did in the first place. You've not really given folks much to go on.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

I took the pictures from the folder after i locotooled them and combined them with gimp to make one single picture
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Who, what where when? HOW? Show more. As far I know we don't have a telepathic connection.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Killianbass3 wrote:I took the pictures from the folder after i locotooled them and combined them with gimp to make one single picture
Took what pictures from what folder?

Again, more detail!! How can anyone help you when you provide so little information.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

the pictures from the image folder after you locotool it and get the xml and picture file
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

When you combined them, did you get rid of any of the image files?
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

What files do you mean
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

The .png files in the folder created by Locotool.
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

@Killianbass3: I strongly suggest that you present you problem again. Start from the beginning, and use the full name of the file(s) and the folder(s) that are causing the problem(s). Show everything that you did in detail, and in the order that these events happened, that way we may have a clearer picture as to what went wrong.

There are members here that are trying to help you. They cannot do so if you are unable to tell them exactly what happened and how this problem came about.

Good luck.
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

i only kept the files i created and didnt use the rest was that wrong
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Did you read this???
Greyfox wrote:@Killianbass3: I strongly suggest that you present you problem again. Start from the beginning, and use the full name of the file(s) and the folder(s) that are causing the problem(s). Show everything that you did in detail, and in the order that these events happened, that way we may have a clearer picture as to what went wrong.

There are members here that are trying to help you. They cannot do so if you are unable to tell them exactly what happened and how this problem came about.

Good luck.

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”