Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!
Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 12 Sep 2004 19:58
1. How do I know where the people want to be transported to? Or doesn't it matter as long as they are transported somewhere, anywhere.
2. Semiphores. I am completely baffled by them, in this screenshot I've got 3 trains, two of them run parallel with each other, and the third one crosses over them. The problem is that no matter where I put the semiphores, the trains stop at them, wait a while (even though no other train is nearby), then just turn around and go back to their originating stations. How do I fix this without using a bridge to go over the two parallel running tracks?
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 12 Sep 2004 11:40
1. Yup, it doesn't matter.
2. The reason is because there's no signal right after the south station. Delete one section of that station and shove in another signal.
EDIT: Also, see http://locomotion.illspirit.co.uk/content/view/4/26/
for helpful junction types.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 06 Sep 2004 22:26
May I add another question here ?
Does this game ends like TT, reaching some year you're unable to play anymore on that game, or you can play forever, even though no new things will appear (like RCT) ?
- Traffic Manager
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 06 Sep 2004 16:54
I think you can keep playing, but no new things appear.
- Retired Moderator
- Posts: 20663
- Joined: 28 Jul 2002 07:08
- Location: Belgium
Moved your topic and changed the title
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 14 Sep 2004 10:51
Trains will only enter a protected area. As someone said before you need signals on the left and right aswell, not just on the top and bottom.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests