Passengers waiting for bus problem - (Solved)

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Passengers waiting for bus problem - (Solved)

Post by DeadFish »

Mr moderator - I know this post should not be here but please kindly move it to locomotion problem later when I got the answer. I desperately need a help cos I am losing money. I'd like to play it right now but I can not - Thank you. I copied and pasted it on here from my recent post.

DEADFISH:
Ok, let me explain - I built road across the nice village , placed 3 bus stops, one at end each and one in middle. Passengers were waiting for bus, no problem. Then I built more road - Around the village. Then they were not waiting for bus anymore. I got that problem on other village too - Why is that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEONE REPLIES:
Check your town rating. It may be that the town hates you and therefore has stopped using your services. You haven't mentioned you have set up a bus route either. If the passengers never see a bus, they won't bother waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEADFISH:
How do i find out about town rating? Why'd they hate me? Bus router? What you mean?

Thanks for the fast reply.

Please please reply as soon as possible. I know i should be patient but i love locomotion! I am addicted to it and would love to play it very very soon. Thanks!
JamesM
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by JamesM »

Your town rating will drop if you demolish a lot of their roads or buildings. Passengers will stop coming to your stations if you don't provide regular services to those stations and the passenger numbers build up - or an AI company has set up a rivalling service.
DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DeadFish »

Thanks for the reply - Where to find the town rating? I seem not find it. Also how to get them back to use my service again?
Stregone
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Stregone »

Click on the town name. I think building trees helps your rating with the town.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Build trees around the town, I've read that in tha manual somewhere
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DeadFish »

I just went to locomotion and checked the town ratings - Well, they said excellent, good etc - nothing like bad.

I dont understand. Is there something wrong with my game, or is it a bug?
Stregone
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Stregone »

check the stop's rating for passengers. stops and stations always start with a good rating, but if you don't transport stuff fromt he stop a whole lot it can drop. At 50% rating you only get 50% of the maximum amount that the stop can produce.
Wizball
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Wizball »

You do have buses stopping at those stations, right?
DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DeadFish »

Yes - I just built one more - it was working - the passengers were waiting - Looks like I have to destroy the old ones and re-build them again. There is 2 pics below.

The marked one is working - passengers are waiting but the rest are not. Did I do something wrong?

http://members.fortunecity.com/wildhook/loco.htm
DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DeadFish »

It seems that the problem has been solved - Yes, planting trees is the solution. The Locomotioners are fussy :D

Anyway Thanks guys for replying and for Mr Moderator, you can now delete or move tihs post to more suitable forum.

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”