Passengers waiting for bus suddenly dissapear ? (Solved)

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Passengers waiting for bus suddenly dissapear ? (Solved)

Post by DeadFish »

Ok, let me explain - I built road across the nice village , placed 3 bus stops, one at end each and one in middle. Passengers were waiting for bus, no problem. Then I built more road - Around the village. Then they were not waiting for bus anymore. I got that problem on other village too - Why is that?
Steve
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Steve »

Check your town rating. It may be that the town hates you and therefore has stopped using your services. You haven't mentioned you have set up a bus route either. If the passengers never see a bus, they won't bother waiting.
DeadFish
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DeadFish »

How do i find out about town rating? Why'd they hate me? Bus router? What you mean?

Thanks for the fast reply.
leungchunghong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by leungchunghong »

They hate you? it is not true. He is just jokin i think. AI cannot hate human or the person who is playing, AI only follows codes.

For bus route, it is included in your tutorial. You must select where is ur 1st stop, 2nd stop... and then the bus will find it's waypoint.
Davie_UCF
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Davie_UCF »

leungchunghong wrote:They hate you? it is not true. He is just jokin i think. AI cannot hate human or the person who is playing, AI only follows codes.

..snip..
lol leungchunghong he means the town hates him... when you take town A LOT of town buildings or nearby tree's the towns start to dislike you for ruining their enviroment as it were. Also if your transport company isnt serving them good enough thier liking of your company will lower and they will stop using your services.

Davie

Edit: Sorry this has been answered in a copy of this thread.. didn't notice 2 of these threads floating around! :roll:
East of England/East Anglia scenario/map released!! http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=205440#205440

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”