I need a bit of help adding stuff to the landscape array...

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

lucaspiller
Tycoon
Tycoon

I need a bit of help adding stuff to the landscape array...

Post by lucaspiller »

Ok, I am working on the shared tracks thing but it won't work very well unless I can add a new value to the landscape array. I am not brilliant at C and have spent about half of the morning staring at the code trying to figure out how to add something, but with no luck.

I asked on IRC and Darkvater suggested I use one of the spare things, the problem is I have no idea how to use any of these. I have looked at landscape.html but I am now even more confused. :x

So please could someone write a how to on how to add stuff or give me a few links that will hopefully explain everything to me. I expect this will help quite a few people trying to add new things. At the moment I don't mind if it isn't save game compatible because the dynamic savegame array should be out soon, but if it is it would be a bonus.
No longer active here, but you can still reach me via email: luca[at]stackednotion[dot]com

Return to “OpenTTD Development”