Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.
Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020 00:18
I'd created openttd C# Discord Bot that integrates our lovely game with Discord.
What it can do:
- It uses admin port for all functionalities except auto-updated message.
- Connects Discord channel to the Openttd Servers enabling communication between multiple servers and Discord.
- Ability to execute rcon commands on server from Discord.
- Ability to gather short reports from players about malicious behaviour of other players
- *** Contains information about connected clients
- *** Contains last chat messages
- *** Contains reason for the report
- *** Some additional information
- Creating auto-updated messages which can show status of current server.
Github repository link with all informations how to setup bot with youtube video : https://github.com/shoter/OpenttdDiscord
If you want to use this bot you need to host it by yourself. Raspberry Pi can easilly handle this bot under docker environment.
It's licensed under GPL 3.0.
Example how it looks like from Discord:
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 09 Jul 2017 10:11
Hi. Thank you for making amazing bot!
I'm so impressed about your bot so I tried to get this bot into my discord server but...
facing a problem: I cannot understand the "compilation/installation"...
Can you let me know how to compile and install this bot?
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 29 Sep 2010 11:36
Thanks for making this - I've been in touch with dev a fair bit for some guidance. I've got a copy of this working on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ locally connected to my cloud hosted OpenTTD server. Was not as happy to run on the cloud server sadly, but the Pi works well and makes for a fun way to have a piece of the server locally
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests