TopTechDreams patch pack

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

TopTechDreamer
Engineer
Engineer

TopTechDreams patch pack

Post by TopTechDreamer »

[Edited 20201012 01:10 : Improved edition is now available - viewtopic.php?p=1236895#p1236895 ]

SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED some suggestions - Independence day of Ukraine 20190824 release ( viewtopic.php?f=32&t=85845 ).
There are descriptions and files to DOWNLOAD :!: (executable files for MS Windows and for Android + set of modified source-code files). Descriptions (there) include "How to use?" and about some restrictions.

Contents:

:!: :arrow: 3. 3D-Revolution of (railway-) stations (these are most powerful new possibilities) :
:!: :arrow: 3.1. (Railway-) tunnel-platforms (tunnel-stations) and bridge-platforms (bridge-stations).
:!: :arrow: 3.2. (Railway-) tunnels and bridges, even if they are not stations, can be parts of (railway-) platforms to increase "platform length" parameter of that platforms (to avoid "platform length penalty" to unloading and loading speed (and time), if platform is shorter than train). This looks like bridges and tunnels continue that platforms.

:arrow: 2. More objects under bridges!
:!: 2.1. stations under bridges
2.2. houses under bridges
2.3. trees under bridges
2.4. industries under bridges

:arrow: 1. Tunnels for ships ("water tunnels"). 2-tiles-entrance works quite realistic ("continuous").

Be happy. :)

(This topic is link from "OpenTTD Development" to the topic in "OpenTTD Suggestions".)

test test 3.2 for screenshots 2106-02-22, -04-24, 2106-05-22.sav
Last edited by TopTechDreamer on 12 Oct 2020 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
jimbob
Engineer
Engineer

Re: TopTechDreams patch pack

Post by jimbob »

Nice just need to make some custom bridge and tunnel sprites for them now :)
Real life transport planner
My projects:Link to my UK Scenario|Scenario Builder GS
Do check out my 3D unity transport game: transporter

Return to “OpenTTD Development”