Is there really no way to remove GRFS from BaNaNaS?

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Is there really no way to remove GRFS from BaNaNaS?

Post by NekoMaster »

I'm getting really tired and annoyed by people telling me they have an issue with the NARS Add-on Set when they have the OLD Indev -r0045 version which I've done my best to prevent people from download but already theres over 22,000 downloads even though I've tried to hide it and put multiple warnings in the description to NOT DOWNLOAD but some how people are still getting it and giving me bug reports for it.

Can someone some how please remvoe the NARS Add-on Set INDEV so that people can only download the NARS Add-on Set 2CC (which is the current one I support).
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: Is there really no way to remove GRFS from BaNaNaS?

Post by SimYouLater »

NekoMaster wrote:I'm getting really tired and annoyed by people telling me they have an issue with the NARS Add-on Set when they have the OLD Indev -r0045 version which I've done my best to prevent people from download but already theres over 22,000 downloads even though I've tried to hide it and put multiple warnings in the description to NOT DOWNLOAD but some how people are still getting it and giving me bug reports for it.

Can someone some how please remvoe the NARS Add-on Set INDEV so that people can only download the NARS Add-on Set 2CC (which is the current one I support).
Maybe you could upload NARS Add-on Set 2CC as a "version" of NARS Add-on Set INDEV so that when people download it they have a working version?
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
Erato
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: Is there really no way to remove GRFS from BaNaNaS?

Post by Erato »

I've tested this several times. This should make it so it won't show up in the online content downloader.
No pics no clicks. Seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “OpenTTD Development”