Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 25
 Post subject: Re: NotRoadTypes
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:28 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Hey! want to test your road-hog.tar But the problem with my travel kit is U&RaTT. You can remove the roads to connect the road sets. Want to test ROAD-HOG + U&RaTT :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:15 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

SimYouLater wrote:
Is this still being worked on? It was so promising, and JGRPP is now only missing this one feature to make it perfect for my 500 year marathon run server!

from what i can tell, development has stalled for a bit over the last year, and current consensus is to concentrate on other things until the release of 1.9, then pick this up again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:17 pm 
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

SimYouLater wrote:
Is this still being worked on? It was so promising, and JGRPP is now only missing this one feature to make it perfect for my 500 year marathon run server!

Yes, the pull request was refreshed just a few days ago, updated to compile on the current development version again. However there are some bugs that haven't been ironed out and will probably require quite a bit more work. (An automated test crashed trying to access a tile index outside the map, for example.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:24 am 
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Nice to see that project is still alive. I have a question about trolleybuses.. is possible to make its own trolleys? If I tested it I got trams trolley graphics (one trolleey line instead two lines)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:51 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

stefino_cz wrote:
Nice to see that project is still alive. I have a question about trolleybuses.. is possible to make its own trolleys? If I tested it I got trams trolley graphics (one trolleey line instead two lines)

You can draw and code your own trolley graphics for trolley buses :wink:
(if you don't define any trolley graphics, it falls back to the standard graphics, which are obviously tram trolley graphics)
However, you can't draw trolley graphics twice on one tile (yet?), so either bus or tram trolleys may be drawn on one tile, not both.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 am 
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Kruemelchen wrote:
You can draw and code your own trolley graphics for trolley buses :wink:
(if you don't define any trolley graphics, it falls back to the standard graphics, which are obviously tram trolley graphics)
However, you can't draw trolley graphics twice on one tile (yet?), so either bus or tram trolleys may be drawn on one tile, not both.

Okay. I thought it is tram trolley. I will try it. Can I choose what type of trolley will be used in case of tram an trolleybus on one road?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:58 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

stefino_cz wrote:
Okay. I thought it is tram trolley. I will try it. Can I choose what type of trolley will be used in case of tram an trolleybus on one road?

As far as I am aware of, trolleybus catenary has a higher priority. However, I am not aware of a solution how to detect whether a tram is placed upon a road or not, so there is no way to adapt the graphics (yet?)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 25