JGR's Patch Pack

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

ino
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: JGR's Patch Pack

Post by ino »

marioxcc wrote:When I hold CTRL and use the mouse wheel, the viewport does not change. I expected that it would switch to the enhanced viewport mode as described in viewtopic.php?f=33&t=53394.
It works for me. Are you sure you are in extended zoom where it looks like a minimap? It only works in that mode, not at the normal zoom level.
marioxcc wrote:The “Day length factor” setting is limited to odd numbers. I can not set it to 2 for example.
You can. Just click on the number, and it would allow you to enter any number (From 1 to 125)
marioxcc wrote:Apparently cargo production per month is scaled by the day length factor, but maintenance costs are not. How can I make maintenance costs scale too?
You can't. Not sure if this is intended or not.
marioxcc wrote:I do not understand the “Wall clock” settings. Is it documented anywhere? How does it interact with “Day length factor”?
I don't think it was documented anywhere, as it is just what it is called. It just convert your display to 24-hour clock format, which looks nice in departure board. That's it. It does not change anything else at all. Everything still works under the original day-month-year system, just that the display changed. The setting isn't even store in save, so it is global for your game.
marioxcc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by marioxcc »

It works for me. Are you sure you are in extended zoom where it looks like a minimap?
Ok. I had to increase the max zoom level to 128 to enable this. I did not know that it was only supposed to work when zoomed out a lot and I had max. zoom out set to 8.
I don't think it was documented anywhere, as it is just what it is called. It just convert your display to 24-hour clock format,
Oh, so are the “wall time” settings entirely cosmetic?

Thanks.
Gliptal
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Gliptal »

It works at 16x for me.
eisenbahner
Engineer
Engineer

Post by eisenbahner »

ok, now i tried for 2 days to add the clipboard to this patchpack for win64, gained more knowhow about compilers and stuff but i am still unable to play with clipboard (copy and paste for tracks) enabled. Is there a friendly player with knowledge in here who can add the clipboardpatch and compile this pack for me?
Xaxa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Xaxa »

Is it me or are "Scheduled Departures" and "Conditional Stops" incompatible with one another? I'm trying to have my trams and buses depart in regular intervals but as soon as a vehicle skips an empty bus/tram stop it is massively delayed the moment it stops at the stop after. This completely clogs up my cities and there is nothing I can do about it it seems. I don't care about their arrival times at the first/final stop, as long as they depart according to my time table... but alas, it doesn't work. Attached is one of the many examples in my current game I'm struggling with.

Am I doing something wrong here or am I doing things that were never intended?
Attachments
Connexxion, 10. Jan 2020.png
The vehicle departs on time, it takes roughly 19 minutes to get to IJburg skipping Aanland.
(1.68 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Connexxion, 11. Jan 2020.png
Suddenly the tram is delayed by 12 minutes (after departure, so more on arrival!) for seemingly no reason...
(1.69 MiB) Not downloaded yet
mrjack2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mrjack2 »

Xaxa wrote:Is it me or are "Scheduled Departures" and "Conditional Stops" incompatible with one another? I'm trying to have my trams and buses depart in regular intervals but as soon as a vehicle skips an empty bus/tram stop it is massively delayed the moment it stops at the stop after. This completely clogs up my cities and there is nothing I can do about it it seems. I don't care about their arrival times at the first/final stop, as long as they depart according to my time table... but alas, it doesn't work. Attached is one of the many examples in my current game I'm struggling with.

I imagine you would run into a lot of problems trying to do conditional orders of those types.

If scheduled dispatch didn't require a timetable otherwise (so dispatch every 5 days, run flat out until you get back to the first order, even if other orders are untimetabled) this kind of conditional setup would probably work better, but it doesn't seem to be the case presently (scheduled dispatch doesn't work unless the timetable is complete).
Xaxa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Xaxa »

mrjack2 wrote:
Xaxa wrote:Is it me or are "Scheduled Departures" and "Conditional Stops" incompatible with one another? I'm trying to have my trams and buses depart in regular intervals but as soon as a vehicle skips an empty bus/tram stop it is massively delayed the moment it stops at the stop after. This completely clogs up my cities and there is nothing I can do about it it seems. I don't care about their arrival times at the first/final stop, as long as they depart according to my time table... but alas, it doesn't work. Attached is one of the many examples in my current game I'm struggling with.

I imagine you would run into a lot of problems trying to do conditional orders of those types.

If scheduled dispatch didn't require a timetable otherwise (so dispatch every 5 days, run flat out until you get back to the first order, even if other orders are untimetabled) this kind of conditional setup would probably work better, but it doesn't seem to be the case presently (scheduled dispatch doesn't work unless the timetable is complete).
I run into problems using any conditional orders, really. Indeed because it gets rid of the complete timetable, which is quite frustrating as all the info for a complete timetable is there.

Normally I would simply expect the trams to be running ahead of schedule when they enter the stop after the conditional one, and that they just wait longer to run on schedule again. Ideally you could let them run ahead of schedule and only have them wait extra long at specific stops. Neither of these situations are the case and they run into major delays skipping a stop when they only have a scheduled departure time at their first stop. So I guess I can currently only do conditional stops /or/ scheduled dispatches, which is a bit sad. I'll live though, but I wonder if they'll ever be able to work together. :)
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

eisenbahner wrote:ok, now i tried for 2 days to add the clipboard to this patchpack for win64, gained more knowhow about compilers and stuff but i am still unable to play with clipboard (copy and paste for tracks) enabled. Is there a friendly player with knowledge in here who can add the clipboardpatch and compile this pack for me?
The clipboard patch is not compatible. You would need to expend significant effort to make it work correctly with other features in this patchpack.
marioxcc wrote:Oh, so are the “wall time” settings entirely cosmetic?.
Yes, they just change the way that times/dates are displayed locally, and what units are used to display/edit timetables and so on.
The underlying time units are the same.
Xaxa wrote:I run into problems using any conditional orders, really. Indeed because it gets rid of the complete timetable, which is quite frustrating as all the info for a complete timetable is there.

Normally I would simply expect the trams to be running ahead of schedule when they enter the stop after the conditional one, and that they just wait longer to run on schedule again. Ideally you could let them run ahead of schedule and only have them wait extra long at specific stops. Neither of these situations are the case and they run into major delays skipping a stop when they only have a scheduled departure time at their first stop. So I guess I can currently only do conditional stops /or/ scheduled dispatches, which is a bit sad. I'll live though, but I wonder if they'll ever be able to work together. :)
Conditional orders definitely don't work with timetable auto-separation as the timetable length is not fixed.
Other timetable features seem like they could plausibly work with conditional orders, though I have not done any testing.
Only timetabling the first station wait (which you do the schedule dispatch on), might work?
Could you upload a savegame with your setup that you used for the screenshot, and I'll take a look?
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github
Xaxa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Xaxa »

JGR wrote:Conditional orders definitely don't work with timetable auto-separation as the timetable length is not fixed.
Other timetable features seem like they could plausibly work with conditional orders, though I have not done any testing.
Only timetabling the first station wait (which you do the schedule dispatch on), might work?
Could you upload a savegame with your setup that you used for the screenshot, and I'll take a look?
Yeah sure, I hope you have a way to deactivate newgrfs though for testing because I've scavenged all of the internet for some of the ones I play with (and there's quite a few ones). That's the reason why I initially didn't post the save file. If I can do that somehow to make life easier for you, you can let me know too and I'll get rid of the newgrfs for you.

Just fyi, these are the vehicle groups that have conditional stops /and/ scheduled departures (all belong to company #2: Connexxion):
- RB 1
- RB 2 (this one has quite a few)
- SVz 1
- SVz 2
- SVz 3 (only one each way)
- SVz 4

I got rid of the conditional stops with the other trams as it was bothering me.
Attachments
Micro Nation Railroads, 27. Mär 2020.sav
Save file
(175.75 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Mizari
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Mizari »

Scautura wrote:I've been getting really frustrated with not being able to play OpenTTD because of the Fall update and the right click/mouse drag issues it brings. I normally play this patch pack, so I've tried compiling my own, and even without making the required code changes, I get errors while trying to compile (specifically in btree.h, due to a COMPILE_ASSERT, after I've fixed all the other errors by using the openttd-useful file containing Windows includes/libraries) JGRPP, that I don't get when compiling vanilla (which gives me linker errors, but that's an entirely different kettle of fish).

What am I missing/doing wrong? I've tried with MSVC 2017 (14.1) and MSVC 2015 (14.0), and while I installed versions of MingW (Cygwin64 and MingW-w64), my Posix style compilation abilities verge on the non-existent.

Edit: More detail on the errors; 190 errors, 95 copies of variations of this pair (the only difference being the "compiling source file"):

Code: Select all

Error	C2672	'btree::btree<Params>::key_compare_checker': no matching overloaded function found (compiling source file ..\src\cargomonitor.cpp)
	openttd	c:\users\me\documents\github\openttd-patches\src\3rdparty\cpp-btree\btree.h	1396	
Error	C2118	negative subscript (compiling source file ..\src\cargomonitor.cpp)
	openttd	c:\users\me\documents\github\openttd-patches\src\3rdparty\cpp-btree\btree.h	1396	
Edit2: I've fixed my issues with linking Vanilla OTTD, so I can build Vanilla without issues. I'd prefer a "fixed" version of JGRPP (so used to many of the extras that I can't even think of them compared to Vanilla, routing restrictions and signals on bridges and tunnels being the only ones that come to mind)

Edit3: Commenting out that assert allows it to compile (I don't believe it's causing problems, but my C++ is rusty enough to not know enough to say with absolute 100% certainty), but now getting linker errors (similar to the ones I got when building Vanilla, but my same solution didn't fix linking JGRPP) as attached.

Edit4: Nope, way over my head!

Edit5: Tried again with Cygwin/MingW-w64, which tells me that it can't find "src/endian_check.cpp" - which is a load of poppycock. I'm really not destined to get this working!

Edit6: Last one I swear! I actually got it compiled and working using Linux and MXE to cross compile. Yay!
Could you upload this fixed version?
Scautura
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Scautura »

Mizari wrote:Could you upload this fixed version?
You can grab it from my DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqam6w27ikufn ... 4.zip?dl=0

Note that this is the very quick'n'dirty fix from the post in "Problems". It works, but there may be issues (I haven't come across any in the time I've been playing). It's also 64bit (I didn't compile a 32 bit version, but I'll double check)
Duct tape is like the Force - it has a Dark side, a Light side, and it holds the universe together.
pelya
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by pelya »

MXE produced an unusable 32 bit Windows executable last time I've tried. Please tell me if you'll have better luck.
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

Xaxa wrote:
JGR wrote:Conditional orders definitely don't work with timetable auto-separation as the timetable length is not fixed.
Yeah sure, I hope you have a way to deactivate newgrfs though for testing because I've scavenged all of the internet for some of the ones I play with (and there's quite a few ones). That's the reason why I initially didn't post the save file. If I can do that somehow to make life easier for you, you can let me know too and I'll get rid of the newgrfs for you.

Just fyi, these are the vehicle groups that have conditional stops /and/ scheduled departures (all belong to company #2: Connexxion):
- RB 1
- SVz 1
- SVz 2
- SVz 4

I've done some initial testing and the effect where vehicles become unexpectedly late does not require the use of scheduled dispatch, only conditional orders.
It seems that after the conditional order jump the scheduled arrival time at the station which has been jumped to is the same as the scheduled departure time of the station before the jump (i.e. the timetabled travel time for conditional order jumps is 0).
Of course the real travel time is not 0 and so the vehicle becomes behind schedule.
In the case where conditional order jumps are not taken, timetabling seems to work fine.
I will look into a solution/workaround, but this may take some time.
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

Scautura wrote:I've been getting really frustrated with not being able to play OpenTTD because of the Fall update and the right click/mouse drag issues it brings...
cmhbob wrote:Here's some research I did WRT the panning issue and Windows FCU.
Trunk committed a fix for this yesterday. I've published a new release (v0.22.1) which includes this commit.
I don't have a Windows 10 system available, but I presume the trunk commit addresses the issue.
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github
mak
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mak »

I can confirm that the update works.

Windows 10 (Home) 1709 Fall update.

:) :) :)
Gliptal
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Gliptal »

JGR wrote:
Scautura wrote:I've been getting really frustrated with not being able to play OpenTTD because of the Fall update and the right click/mouse drag issues it brings...
cmhbob wrote:Here's some research I did WRT the panning issue and Windows FCU.
Trunk committed a fix for this yesterday. I've published a new release (v0.22.1) which includes this commit.
I don't have a Windows 10 system available, but I presume the trunk commit addresses the issue.
Thank you!
mrjack2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mrjack2 »

In the "more conditional orders" patch there is the "percent of times' option. According to the original thread linked to on that, this is deterministic, so if you set it to 50 percent it will take the conditional every second time.

From playing around with this, this is the case, however there seems to be a counter for each individual train, rather than the shared order group. As such the obvious uses of this conditional in splitting routes into branches, are not fully realised.

What I'm wanting to do with this conditional is not actually branching, but just using it to maintain spacing without timetables. So I take a station near the middle of my route, and use the 50% conditional order so that trains coming into the station are alternately directed to go one direction, then the other. Hence if two trains get too close to each other due to natural bunching, it's likely they will get split up into opposite directions when they hit this central station. This could easily be extended to a central hub with multiple branching routes all under a single shared order list, indeed you could have your entire passenger network under a single shared order list though that might be a bit much. You could also vary from the 50% to give higher frequencies on certain sections of your lines.

(Alternatively, what other mechanisms are there for getting a system that does this sort of thing? A randomised "percent of times" setting would crudely achieve the same goal, not quite as efficiently. If conditional orders interacted with slots I imagine you could set something up which has this sort of effect, not as easily though. It's probably possible to use logic trains (a flip-flop?) to interact with the "waiting platforms" conditional order but it would be complex and clumsy.)
Xaxa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Xaxa »

JGR wrote:
Xaxa wrote:

- RB 1
- SVz 1
- SVz 2
- SVz 4

I've done some initial testing and the effect where vehicles become unexpectedly late does not require the use of scheduled dispatch, only conditional orders.
It seems that after the conditional order jump the scheduled arrival time at the station which has been jumped to is the same as the scheduled departure time of the station before the jump (i.e. the timetabled travel time for conditional order jumps is 0).
Of course the real travel time is not 0 and so the vehicle becomes behind schedule.
In the case where conditional order jumps are not taken, timetabling seems to work fine.
I will look into a solution/workaround, but this may take some time.
Thanks for looking into it! I have an error log now as well for you in case you're interested. The error pop-up I got playing specifically mentioned the JGR pack, so yeah.
Attached is the game that crashes as well. Crash at 11.54 (at least when game is sped up.) In the screenshot the game crashed at 10.54, so I think the bug may be activated by the departure of one of my vehicles at xx.54.
[+] Spoiler
*** OpenTTD Crash Report ***

Crash at: Mon Dec 11 18:34:12 2017
In game date: 2020-01-14 (45, 11)

Crash reason:
Exception: E1212012
Message: Assertion failed at line 2190 of /home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/tunnelbridge_cmd.cpp: frame == rv->frame + 1

Within context:
0: IndividualRoadVehicleController: veh: 1221: (SVh 20-1, c:1), veh: NULL
1: CallVehicleTicks: veh: 1221: (SVh 20-1, c:1)

OpenTTD version:
Version: jgrpp-0.22.0 (0)
NewGRF ver: 18006d17
Bits: 64
Endian: little
Dedicated: no
Build date: Oct 18 2017 00:07:27
Configure: ./configure --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --prefix=/home/jgr/mingw64/ CFLAGS=-I/home/jgr/mingw64/include LDFLAGS=-L/home/jgr/mingw64/lib --without-sdl --without-icu --with-lzo2=/home/jgr/mingw64/lib/liblzo2.a

Stack trace:
00000016 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000008 00000000 77469AA6 00000000
E1212012 00000000 00000000 00000000 FD38940D 000007FE 00000000 000007FE
04817BEC 28000000 774C1306 00000000 00012010 00000000 00000130 000007FE
002F0832 00000000 00000028 00000000 00000000 00000000 FFFFFFFF 000007FE
00012010 00000000 77583C2A 00000000 00012010 00000000 902F7D85 00000000
0022CA48 00000000 00000028 00000000 00000000 00000000 FF0A05E9 000007FE
00000001 00000000 FF0C1925 000007FE 00000016 00000000 902F7D85 00000000
FF115180 000007FE 00000002 00000000 00000003 00000000 77579CAA 00000000
FF116180 000007FE 00000314 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002 00000000
00000000 00000000 00000002 00000000 29BC24D0 00000000 FF0C53AA 000007FE
00000001 00000000 0022D0A0 00000000 00000008 00000000 29BC24D0 00000000
00000000 00000000 775A11F5 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
775D716C 00000000 02000002 00000000 0022CB48 00000000 00000030 00000003
7745CBFA 00000000 06000006 00000000 03B06948 00000000 0022CB78 00000000
00000000 00000000 03B01440 00000000 0000001C 00000000 00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000 775746B4 00000000 77591530 00000000 7747507C 00000000
002F0832 00000000 03B01440 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000001 00000000
00000001 00000000 230A192A 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000 00000010 00000000 038A3B80 00000000 037E0000 00000000
038A3B70 00000000 775A40FD 00000000 037E0000 00000000 038A3B01 00000000
00000000 00000000 038A3B80 00000000 002F0832 00000000 774C33F4 00000000
00000001 00000000 002F0832 00000000 774C33F4 00000000 0022CF80 00000000
00000000 00000000 01DD92C0 00000000 00010005 00000000 00000001 00000000
00000001 00000000 774C2955 00000000 038A3B80 00000000 038A3B80 00000000

Registers:
RAX: 0000000077CC13C2 RBX: 0000000000000016 RCX: 000000000022C370 RDX: 0000000000000000
RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000008 RBP: 0000000000008414 RSP: 000000000022C980
R8: 0000000000000000 R9: 0000000000000000 R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000286
R12: 000007FEFF111130 R13: 0000000000544870 R14: 0000000000000001 R15: 0000000000000314
RIP: 000007FEFD38940D EFLAGS: 00000202

Bytes at instruction pointer:
48 81 C4 C8 00 00 00 C3 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 48 8B C4 48 83

Operating system:
Name: Windows
Release: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
Compiler: GCC 5.3.1 "5.3.1 20160211"

Configuration:
Blitter: 32bpp-sse2-anim
Graphics set: original_windows (0)
Language: C:\Program Files\OpenTTD Patched\lang\german.lng
Music driver: win32
Music set: Modern Motion (1)
Network: no
Sound driver: win32
Sound set: OpenSFX (87)
Video driver: win32

Fonts:
Small: sprite
Medium: sprite
Large: sprite
Mono: sprite

AI Configuration (local: 0) (current: 16):
0: Human
1: Human

Libraries:
FreeType: 2.6.0
LZMA: 5.2.1
LZO: 2.09
PNG: 1.5.23
Zlib: 1.2.8

Module information:
C:\Program Files\OpenTTD Patched\openttd.exe handle: 0000000000400000 size: 39120007 crc: 70A0F268 date: 2017-10-17 22:08:36
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll handle: 0000000077550000 size: 1732032 crc: 5BF564D3 date: 2013-08-29 02:16:35
C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll handle: 0000000077330000 size: 1163264 crc: 19230232 date: 2014-03-04 09:44:00
C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll handle: 000007fefd380000 size: 424960 crc: 7FB4EAD2 date: 2014-03-04 09:44:00
C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll handle: 000007feff4e0000 size: 878080 crc: D0A62838 date: 2013-08-29 02:13:28
C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll handle: 000007feff080000 size: 634880 crc: 9D1B448A date: 2011-12-16 08:46:06
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll handle: 000007feff4b0000 size: 113664 crc: 978CFAE5 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:53
C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll handle: 000007feff6c0000 size: 1216000 crc: 9A153133 date: 2014-07-14 02:02:45
C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll handle: 000007feff7f0000 size: 404480 crc: 37D17315 date: 2014-08-23 02:07:00
C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll handle: 0000000077450000 size: 1008128 crc: 70FF7D7F date: 2010-11-20 13:27:27
C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll handle: 000007feff6b0000 size: 41472 crc: EE04F660 date: 2013-06-06 05:50:51
C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll handle: 000007feff3e0000 size: 801280 crc: DCB1924F date: 2014-04-25 02:34:59
C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll handle: 000007fefeb50000 size: 167424 crc: 41B2805A date: 2009-07-14 01:41:09
C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll handle: 000007fefea40000 size: 1067008 crc: 798DDDA0 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:28
C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll handle: 000007fefd6d0000 size: 14175744 crc: 30A2F002 date: 2014-06-25 02:05:42
C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll handle: 000007fefe920000 size: 448512 crc: 086DF743 date: 2010-11-20 13:27:25
C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll handle: 000007fefa9a0000 size: 217600 crc: 7BC1529F date: 2009-07-14 01:41:56
C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll handle: 000007feff5c0000 size: 297984 crc: 0F68689B date: 2010-11-20 13:27:29
C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll handle: 000007feff4d0000 size: 13824 crc: 53B46F6C date: 2009-07-14 01:41:53
C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll handle: 000007fefe4c0000 size: 2086912 crc: 72F91CD0 date: 2010-11-20 13:27:23
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll handle: 000007fefba50000 size: 332288 crc: B0A13DF9 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:56
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll handle: 000007fefb5f0000 size: 82432 crc: A459F360 date: 2009-07-14 01:40:34
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll handle: 000007fefd170000 size: 44032 crc: F547C16E date: 2009-07-14 01:40:24
C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll handle: 000007fefcab0000 size: 327168 crc: 2C87855E date: 2013-09-08 02:27:14
C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll handle: 000007fefc480000 size: 13312 crc: 5D1E2C55 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:58
C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL handle: 000007fefb610000 size: 284160 crc: CDF2EF81 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:26
C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll handle: 000007fefbab0000 size: 1212416 crc: B83FA3BE date: 2010-11-20 13:27:23
C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll handle: 000007feff300000 size: 861696 crc: 2B84F0E4 date: 2014-11-26 03:53:59
C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv handle: 000007fefa860000 size: 217088 crc: 12829973 date: 2010-11-20 13:24:21
C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll handle: 0000000075090000 size: 5120 crc: AA2071D9 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:13
C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll handle: 000007fefb030000 size: 18432 crc: 5CE53CB7 date: 2009-07-14 01:40:05
C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll handle: 000007feff120000 size: 1900544 crc: A364BD6A date: 2010-11-20 13:27:25
C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll handle: 000007fefd520000 size: 207872 crc: 1984C339 date: 2010-11-20 13:25:50
C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll handle: 000007fefd4e0000 size: 93184 crc: A7541AE2 date: 2009-07-14 01:40:28
C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL handle: 000007fef9980000 size: 296448 crc: 3599F4CD date: 2014-10-03 02:11:51
C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv handle: 000007fef9970000 size: 25600 crc: 2B579A05 date: 2009-07-14 01:38:50
C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll handle: 000007fef98f0000 size: 83456 crc: 3D67538B date: 2009-07-14 01:41:27
C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll handle: 000007fef98d0000 size: 20480 crc: CB902A13 date: 2009-07-14 01:41:23
C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL handle: 000007feff610000 size: 607744 crc: 939E35C9 date: 2009-07-14 01:40:15
C:\Windows\system32\psapi.dll handle: 0000000077720000 size: 9216 crc: 84B5E9BA date: 2009-07-14 01:41:53

---- gamelog start ----
Tick 0: new game started
Revision text changed to jgrpp-0.22.0, savegame version 196, not modified, _openttd_newgrf_version = 0x18006d17
New game mode: 1 landscape: 0
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 41490B01, checksum 3843865E5515F767F8842573C5277BB3, filename: TranspEngShowRunw.GRF (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 6D620401, checksum C5ACB6D5536A464FD78871D91840A35F, filename: dbsetxlw.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 6D620403, checksum 088F2C57616F12A732A3025F5E997F80, filename: dbxl_firs.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 444C1105, checksum 4AC44465E334F062F56BC24C728C8E72, filename: dach_trains-0.3.2\dach.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0601, checksum E167E84751FD2E61967944010AF5C56D, filename: dutch_trainset_2-2.1.0\dutchtrains.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 535A0D00, checksum 21AC703CAB2BE6A80FAF2344366FE0C1, filename: japanese_train_set-3.3\jptrains.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 44501401, checksum 5B9D588504701CCC2BB14CDB1F18D06B, filename: japanese_maglevs-3.1\jptrainsadd.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0701, checksum 7B94A6A17746CF972DC4DAC92AD4EB32, filename: dutch_tracks-0\dutchtracks.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0402, checksum D83CC84C8B92C924C5EBEEE96565D194, filename: metro_track_set-2.1.2\metrotrackset.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 5542484E, checksum 0F80BD71CBCDA036AA2831F32AC7B81E, filename: UBahn.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 32434353, checksum 1820C48040541B9E6FD4EA0F1D205438, filename: 2cc_subways_from_the_2cc_set-1.0\2cc_subways.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 44550001, checksum 57CFF33C80D650C6317D31DCC45483C9, filename: germanrvw3.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4E475453, checksum F3F2B70F1F3DF0B4C79731513AB94915, filename: narrow_gauge_track_types-1.0\ngtracktypes.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0A01, checksum F72870562FBD9CC015A0CCDC60588F86, filename: useless_tracks-0.1.0\uselesstracks.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 44440A01, checksum FCEEC76CF44EC23E7FE9C88048CF11CC, filename: av8_aviators_aircraft_set-2.21\pb_av8w.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 0100403A, checksum 26B8CB3E29FA6DAD15DFE2F08F0BF1ED, filename: city_objects-b08.1\co08.1.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0501, checksum 60082E7DF1D3976274AB86843C3E07B2, filename: dutch_road_furniture-0.7.1\dutchroadfurniture.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 58534453, checksum 2E100BCA91DB8371CD9D57DBEC3AB0C8, filename: dutch_stations_set-1.0.0alpha\dutchstatw.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504A0110, checksum E8244C5278CB2408A818854DC11F8940, filename: dutch_station_addition_set-0.8\dstatadd_v0_8.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504A0112, checksum 80D0B8699A417CC03CD06BC74E8796D0, filename: dutch_station_addition_part_2-0.4\dstatadd_part2_v0_4.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0102, checksum CE6B0C978C025F3477CC9A91AE9109FE, filename: dutch_tram_set-2.0.2\dutchtramset.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 44573553, checksum EF7529EBEAF35758EE07E628B25F608D, filename: dwenewobjects-v0.1\dwe_newobj.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 52571203, checksum 7CE88A25DDB058C1BE577B88D049B274, filename: egrvts2-188\egrvts2.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID BEBE0004, checksum 55D2C6CC3C9B8A8D3017E3CE79FB8956, filename: emptygrf-10\emptygrf.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504A4641, checksum 457DE3A141B99D6BE258981C993B6761, filename: fake_airport_objects-0.1\fakeairportobjects_v0_1.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID BEBE0100, checksum E24EEEA0E1760CE5CBE2DE202859A3F2, filename: farm_objects-3\farmobjects.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504E0002, checksum 6E6944E09CE6C3AC130DF72C542EE4B1, filename: generic_buffers.0.1\buffers.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 444E0800, checksum 334F8C4697455569073434DB107F864A, filename: vast_objects-0.3.0\vastobjects.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4D4D9910, checksum 3CD3F4D0D98DDC0DB08E9AD74B88A9E2, filename: the_lighthouse_set-1.2\the_lighthouse_set_v1.2.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 41533031, checksum B21E7D6ADD69B1C07643939764FB4878, filename: swedish_houses-1.1.2\swehouses.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 49464E4F, checksum BAC22546C151037276AA7775F17AB3A9, filename: sno__supercheeses_newobjects-0.1\sno-supercheesesnewobjects.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 9787EAFE, checksum 2FC957C1D9F569E9C943F5EF3E041EB9, filename: road_hog-1.2.0\road-hog.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4642FB21, checksum 117F6F1F07C18A9C15ADC6127AFBAE97, filename: modern_tram_set-3.1\motraset_r3.1.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 45530500, checksum D9BE5AFA481FC3E0A96E6EB72B455612, filename: japanese_stations-3.6\jpstations.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504A0013, checksum E2FB4F9E66207F8016B7303323FDD00C, filename: isrdwestyle_objects-1.0\isrdwe_objects_v1_0.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4A430002, checksum 93EAC5F5396584B92D4C5F0AAAF3F6C5, filename: industrial_stations_renewal-1.0.2\indstatr.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504A5457, checksum D795341420C564012E262FAB630018C5, filename: town_walls_objects-0.1\townwalls_v0_1.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0301, checksum D961A46B2CC37A04CD4FCBEDD2311A53, filename: foobars_tram_tracks-1.0.1\foobarstramtracks.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 414E0201, checksum 0DA3A80B986BC3C17C20CA4CE9CA26AA, filename: fish_2-2.0.3\fish.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4A53AA01, checksum E4C0F82E58963374BC14F7875C4AA59D, filename: nogridland-2010.10.14\nogridland.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4946424C, checksum 277B92187F074918F46CE65FD6D440EC, filename: hot_air_balloon-1.0\hotairballoon.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 52453400, checksum B2E27B74A3894198A00139CFCF09D011, filename: japanese_buildings-3.1\jpbuild.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 544B0202, checksum C336DF8D4ED416B99892E403303C9CA7, filename: korean_bus_set-0.3.6\ko_bus_set.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4A4B0102, checksum E5A05C964D2CDC61E8C06025D733DA52, filename: korean_bus_set_expansion-v12\kbs_expand_12.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 6D6B77E0, checksum 40746D85AEE624BB26A981D9EA9BD5A2, filename: tokyo_metro_set-3\tokyometro.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 74677462, checksum A2396FFDCC0F1BA37A2A89EF525CDF21, filename: total_bridge_renewal_set.1.12\total_bridges.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 444E0C00, checksum B5D2AB5FC93A09E1FAB5F0DB82307ECF, filename: vast_fences-0.2.0\vastfences.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 24150000, checksum 3EB1E4035381C6F446D4C44CB7EDCAF9, filename: dutchbusesw.GRF (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4D4C0100, checksum 1E2A243600434194FB100E72E507D5EF, filename: dutch_catenary-1\dutchcatenary.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID FBFB0801, checksum 1294D2CF01E4FB615759526A65E7E8FF, filename: dutch_rail_furniture-0.1.2\dutchrailfurniture.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 19060801, checksum 6CFC6328D999C140851BFE6514BA277A, filename: bigger_depots.0.3\bigdepot.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 504E0001, checksum E7781323D2B0086E2E76342DAA036054, filename: uk_waypoints-1\ukwaypointsw.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 56430001, checksum 2AD089EE6B73F25D79F286AD43765914, filename: total_town_replacement_set-3.14\ttrs3w.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 53441101, checksum 7D8CFEEC75DA8705DF8E858287E3DC39, filename: infra_green_p1-1.0\infra_green1x1_p1.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 53541101, checksum ECB758CAF23442BC55A0976A3EEEF1DB, filename: infra_streets_p1-1.0\infra_streets1x1_p1.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 2C320A01, checksum 065916BDB63F43BBB4A686E1B4954004, filename: japanese_signals-3.0\jpsignals.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID F1250006, checksum 05978AF75D1A1ACC8D8FBEE2BC5061C9, filename: firs_2-2.1.5\firs.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 53485300, checksum 2D757E4411127F56C948EFB5F1EA1EA2, filename: newairportw.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4D530102, checksum BE7A51161EB3894E71E9961D9C183EBA, filename: czech_railways_set-1.0\cdset.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 4D530103, checksum 9B4583A5B9478F2C477E6373E64A821A, filename: czech_railways_extra_set-1.1\cdextra.grf (md5sum matches)
Added NewGRF: GRF ID 49764202, checksum 58B1CA96A7BB760A907F25D4B835F064, filename: german_town_names-0.2.0\german-townnames.grf (md5sum matches)
---- gamelog end ----

Command Log:
Showing most recent 128 of 161 commands
0 | 2020-01-08, 48, 7 | -m----f | 61 x 221, p1: 0x00000495, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 0, lc: 0, cmd: 0x10DD0026 (CmdReverseTrainDirection)
1 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000001, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 0, lc: 0, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
2 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000003, p2: 0x0200FFFD, cc: 0, lc: 0, cmd: 0x00000078 (CmdMassStartStopVehicle)
3 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000003, p2: 0x1200FFFD, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x00000078 (CmdMassStartStopVehicle)
4 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000003, p2: 0x1A00FFFD, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x00000078 (CmdMassStartStopVehicle)
5 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000003, p2: 0x1600FFFD, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x00000078 (CmdMassStartStopVehicle)
6 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
7 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
8 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
9 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
10 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x00000CB8, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
11 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x0000040C, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
12 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x00001158, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009B (CmdScheduledDispatchSetDuration)
13 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10098 (CmdScheduledDispatch)
14 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x000B41E0, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009C (CmdScheduledDispatchSetStartDate)
15 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x0001A040, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009B (CmdScheduledDispatchSetDuration)
16 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000509, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1008B (CmdTimetableSeparation)
17 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10000509, p2: 0x00000456, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
18 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10500509, p2: 0x00000612, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
19 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10400509, p2: 0x000003C2, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
20 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10300509, p2: 0x00000378, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
21 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10200509, p2: 0x00000612, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
22 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10100509, p2: 0x00000456, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
23 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000029, p2: 0x0000050D, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10AF0081 (CmdAddVehicleGroup)
24 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000029, p2: 0x0000050C, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10AF0081 (CmdAddVehicleGroup)
25 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000029, p2: 0x0000050B, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10AF0081 (CmdAddVehicleGroup)
26 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000029, p2: 0x0000050A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10AF0081 (CmdAddVehicleGroup)
27 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000029, p2: 0x00000509, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10AF0081 (CmdAddVehicleGroup)
28 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
29 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
30 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1000044D, p2: 0x00000206, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
31 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10F0044D, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
32 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10C0044D, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
33 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10B0044D, p2: 0x00000250, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
34 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10A0044D, p2: 0x00000250, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
35 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1090044D, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
36 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1080044D, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
37 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1070044D, p2: 0x00000250, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
38 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1040044D, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
39 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1040044D, p2: 0x00000F9C, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
40 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x1030044D, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
41 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
42 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
43 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 73 x 107, p1: 0x000004CE, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
44 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x00001030, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
45 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x00000BDA, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
46 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x00000784, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
47 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x0000032E, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
48 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x00001158, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009B (CmdScheduledDispatchSetDuration)
49 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10098 (CmdScheduledDispatch)
50 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x000B41E0, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009C (CmdScheduledDispatchSetStartDate)
51 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x000004C5, p2: 0x0001A040, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009B (CmdScheduledDispatchSetDuration)
52 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x100004C5, p2: 0x0000029A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
53 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x111004C5, p2: 0x000002E4, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
54 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x110004C5, p2: 0x00000206, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
55 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10F004C5, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
56 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10E004C5, p2: 0x000002E4, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
57 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10D004C5, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
58 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10C004C5, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
59 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10B004C5, p2: 0x0000032E, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
60 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10A004C5, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
61 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x109004C5, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
62 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x108004C5, p2: 0x0000032E, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
63 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x107004C5, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
64 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x106004C5, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
65 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x105004C5, p2: 0x000002E4, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
66 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x104004C5, p2: 0x00000206, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
67 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x103004C5, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
68 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x102004C5, p2: 0x0000029A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
69 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x101004C5, p2: 0x0000029A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
70 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
71 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
72 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 73 x 107, p1: 0x00000481, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
73 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10D00479, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
74 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10C00479, p2: 0x000002E4, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
75 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10B00479, p2: 0x0000029A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
76 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10A00479, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
77 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10800479, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
78 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10500479, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
79 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10300479, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
80 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
81 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
82 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
83 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
84 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
85 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
86 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
87 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
88 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000E2A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
89 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x000009D4, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
90 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x0000057E, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
91 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10099 (CmdScheduledDispatchAdd)
92 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00001158, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009B (CmdScheduledDispatchSetDuration)
93 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10098 (CmdScheduledDispatch)
94 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x000B41E0, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009C (CmdScheduledDispatchSetStartDate)
95 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x0001A040, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1009B (CmdScheduledDispatchSetDuration)
96 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10000526, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
97 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x11300526, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
98 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x11200526, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
99 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x11100526, p2: 0x0000073A, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
100 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x11000526, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
101 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10F00526, p2: 0x000001BC, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
102 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10E00526, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
103 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10D00526, p2: 0x0000032E, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
104 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10C00526, p2: 0x00000206, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
105 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10B00526, p2: 0x0000040C, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
106 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10A00526, p2: 0x00000378, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
107 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10900526, p2: 0x000002E4, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
108 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10800526, p2: 0x00000206, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
109 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10700526, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
110 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10600526, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
111 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10500526, p2: 0x00000128, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
112 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10400526, p2: 0x000006F0, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
113 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10300526, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
114 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10200526, p2: 0x00000172, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
115 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x10100526, p2: 0x00000250, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F10086 (CmdChangeTimetable)
116 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000526, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10F1008B (CmdTimetableSeparation)
117 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000000, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
118 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 0 x 0, p1: 0x00000002, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x0000003E (CmdPause)
119 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
120 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
121 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
122 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
123 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
124 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
125 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
126 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)
127 | 2020-01-01, 0, 0 | -m----- | 33 x 175, p1: 0x00000520, p2: 0x00000001, cc: 1, lc: 1, cmd: 0x10C60076 (CmdCloneVehicle)

*** End of OpenTTD Crash Report ***

Decoded stack trace:
[00] KERNELBASE 0x000007FEFD38940D RaiseException + 61
[01] msvcrt 0x000007FEFF0C1925 raise + 565
[02] msvcrt 0x000007FEFF0C53AA abort + 46
[03] openttd 0x00000000005350EF error(char const*, ...) + 95 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/openttd.cpp:130)
[04] openttd 0x00000000006543F3 VehicleEnter_TunnelBridge (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/tunnelbridge_cmd.cpp:2190)
[05] openttd 0x0000000000576291 IndividualRoadVehicleController(RoadVehicle*, RoadVehicle const*) + 625 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/roadveh_cmd.cpp:1549)
[06] openttd 0x000000000057814B RoadVehController (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/roadveh_cmd.cpp:1610)
[07] openttd 0x0000000000661344 CallVehicleTicks() + 388 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/vehicle.cpp:1075)
[08] openttd 0x0000000000538E1F StateGameLoop() + 463 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/openttd.cpp:1560)
[09] openttd 0x0000000000538FA8 GameLoop() + 280 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/openttd.cpp:1663)
[10] openttd 0x000000000066E639 VideoDriver_Win32::MainLoop() + 457 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/video/win32_v.cpp:1277)
[11] openttd 0x0000000000536AB7 openttd_main(int, char**) + 5479 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/openttd.cpp:918)
[12] openttd 0x0000000000545D2F WinMain + 239 (/home/jgr/openttd/cross-win64/src/os/windows/win32.cpp:469)
[13] openttd 0x00000000004013ED __tmainCRTStartup + 573 (/build/mingw-w64-_1w3Xm/mingw-w64-4.0.4/mingw-w64-crt/crt/crtexe.c:332)
[14] openttd 0x00000000004014FB WinMainCRTStartup + 27 (/build/mingw-w64-_1w3Xm/mingw-w64-4.0.4/mingw-w64-crt/crt/crtexe.c:184)
[15] kernel32 0x00000000773459ED BaseThreadInitThunk + 13
[16] ntdll 0x000000007757C541 RtlUserThreadStart + 33

*** End of additional info ***
Attachments
errop.png
Error message before game crashed
(1.21 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Crashgame.sav
the game that crashes
(184.61 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Dou
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Dou »

I have serious problems to get this patchpack working on mac. any suggestions?

I'm using wine on osx high sierra. after starting it closes without any message.

Return to “OpenTTD Development”