Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2729 Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:53 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Hi guys,

Somebody already reported the crash when you demolish a station with dynamite. I have compiled the game with debug symbols and performed a full backtrace, which I include here:
Attachment:
crash-backtrace.txt [13.03 KiB]
Downloaded 40 times
along with the usual
Attachment:
crash.sav [434.95 KiB]
Downloaded 33 times
Attachment:
crash.png [424.09 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:03 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

LMB wrote:
Hi guys,
Somebody already reported the crash when you demolish a station with dynamite. I have compiled the game with debug symbols and performed a full backtrace, which

Yes, in this article so far no changes have been made.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:37 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

BW89 wrote:
BUG in Beta 3
When i reload the AI the game crash!
Same with the stop_ai command.

Tried to use both and there was no craches.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

The latest version of the Spring 2013 Patch Pack was updated a few weeks ago. The first post has been updated with links to the file.

Due to waning interest in this patch pack, and the infrequent development from its author, I may not update the first post here any longer. If you're having issues, you're encouraged to send a PM to PI1985 here and on the TTD Russia forums where he is most active.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

when I try to play on mac it crashes on startup and gives me this message:

Code:
  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/liblzo2.2.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/USER/Downloads/*/OpenTTD.app/Contents/MacOS/openttd
  Reason: image not found

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:45 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You may have to install liblzo2. In linux this is doing by command:
Code:
apt-get install liblzo2

On Mac should be something like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Good day, kamnet :) . You please update the version of Spring 2013 patch pack. 4.07.2016 author pi1985 assembled and placed the new version: 2.3.251. See details here: 2.3.251.
Translation from the site http://forums.ttdrussia.net:
Hi all.
Now finally collected and posted the following Assembly version: 2.3.251.
You can get it here: win32, win64, the source code MLM the link in the first post.

Changes a bit. This cut patch with large airports (prerequisite for adding this patch), added a setting to disable stretching cycles of production, translation into Russian language of the generator of the rivers.
The build is based on trunk 27404.

My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:32 pm 
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Just downloaded version 2.3.251 posted by STD

Tried to edit a scenario in the editer but found that some of the settings are grayed out,
so cannot change any settings to suit my scenario.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:20 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

STD wrote:
This cut patch with large airports (prerequisite for adding this patch),

Please do. They main reason I use this patch is because the added airports.

Keep up the good work. Thanks !

Also, a small bug: When building an acqueduct and zooming out the game crashes (still present on latest version)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Nickel_Plate wrote:
Just downloaded version 2.3.251 posted by STD

Tried to edit a scenario in the editer but found that some of the settings are grayed out,
so cannot change any settings to suit my scenario.

You're in a version OpenTTD earlier created your scenario? You came please your screenplay and write more, which parameters to edit a scenario is not enough (make a screenshot). And the author pi1985 look :) . And I also want to see what is missing in the scenario editor.

ezzeqiel wrote:
STD wrote:
This cut patch with large airports (prerequisite for adding this patch),

Please do. They main reason I use this patch is because the added airports.

Keep up the good work. Thanks !

Also, a small bug: When building an acqueduct and zooming out the game crashes (still present on latest version)

As for the small bug on the game. You came files saves before departure, crash and describe in detail the reason for the departure :) .
At the moment pi1985 very busy. He find free time, he will see the above problems in the game. Thanks for your report :) .

My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:27 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Hey,

I'm trying to install this on linux (elementaryOS) and I can't figure out how. Am I missing a dependency or something? Can someone who's already done this give me a simple walkthrough of it?

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:14 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

you're better off telling us what you actually tried so far and where you got stuck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:34 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Hi There pi,

Any chance you could compile a version where you can change all patch settings of an inflight game ?

I know doing this has the potential to break things with your inflight game, but not-withstanding I like to be able to tweak settings during the learning phase so I can see what impact various settings have.

This would be much appreciated. I know you posted on being able to just change the setting.ini file, unfortunately I have no idea how to even start compiling.

Thanks,

**Oh dear, I posted a new thread instead of a reply. Mod can you please move this to the Spring Patch Pack thread**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:16 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Any settings that can be changed in the middle of a game will be accessible from the Options menu (gear icon), then Settings.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:34 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Hi Kamnet

Sorry this thread was supposed to be a reply in the Spring Pack thread.

The Spring Pack patch setting options are all unchangeable during an active game or within the scenario editor.

Would appreciate a compiled version of the pack with the ability to edit these settings. I am trying to learn how to compile but as a complete noob it is taking some time.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:36 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Guys

I am trying to compile this patch pack.

I am getting an LNK2001 error. 44 of them to be exact. Below is an example. Where do I look from here.

Error LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "class CommandCost __cdecl CmdInsertSignalInstruction(unsigned int,enum DoCommandFlag,unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64,char const *)" (?CmdInsertSignalInstruction@@YA?AVCommandCost@@IW4DoCommandFlag@@_K1PEBD@Z) openttd C:\Users\Nana\Documents\OpenTTD\Source Code\OpenTTD Spring 2013 pp v2.3.251 source\projects\command.obj 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:55 am 
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

CmdInsertSignalInstruction doesn't look familiar to me, so I guess it's part of the spring pack patch.
Do you have a source file that defines that function?
If so, is that filename listed in sources.list?
If not listed, someone forgot to change that sources.list file. In that case, add it, then run the generate script in projects directory

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:17 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Oh dear, I am not sure, I am just a noob trying to learn how to compile so I can change one lonely setting with the patch pack.

There are another 43 of this type of error. No idea which files to even start to look in :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:07 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Commisdot wrote:
Guys

I am trying to compile this patch pack.

I am getting an LNK2001 error. 44 of them to be exact. Below is an example. Where do I look from here.

Error LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "class CommandCost __cdecl CmdInsertSignalInstruction(unsigned int,enum DoCommandFlag,unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64,char const *)" (?CmdInsertSignalInstruction@@YA?AVCommandCost@@IW4DoCommandFlag@@_K1PEBD@Z) openttd C:\Users\Nana\Documents\OpenTTD\Source Code\OpenTTD Spring 2013 pp v2.3.251 source\projects\command.obj 1

If you are compiling with Visual Studio, you have to run projects/generate.vbs first.
In Linux or MinGW no additional steps required. Just make
Code:
$ ./configure
$ make
$ bin/openttd

in sources directory. You may also delete objs directory to make it work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:10 am 
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

pi1985 wrote:
If you are compiling with Visual Studio, you have to run projects/generate.vbs first.
In Linux or MinGW no additional steps required. Just make
If you run projects/generate at Linux, the same changes will be done as when you run projects/generate.vbs. Then you can add the VS project file changes into the repository, and VS users can also just build it out of the box.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2729 Next