Now you can easily de- or increase the transported volumes by move a train (with Ctrl to get the complete route) from one to another group with a different template. Very very nice
But, I'm very afraid to say that there is the next assertiation-problem.
First a few words about a few priority issues.
To scrolling is dirty by click on an arrow of the scroll bar or mouse wheel.
You should disable sorting on template-id. It is better to sort by creation time. Or new templates never get old template-ids (auto increment).
When old templates will be deleted, there are many holes. Now, new templates created, they are scattered everywhere. But this is only a very small problem.
Now to the assert-problem.
Assertion failed at line 535 of src/aaa_template_vehicle_func.cpp: !part_of_chain || new_head->IsPrimaryVehicle()
I had used the Replace All Templates-Function. By the NewGRF Train Set, there are two cars with the same name. "Schüttgutwagen
" One for 80 and 120 km/h. In the interface, the difference was not seen, unfortunately. Whatever... first, I selected on the left side, so I think, the wrong car and clicked Replace All. Nothing happened. I chose the other, and clicked again on Replace All. What I chose on the right I can not remember. I selected Apply and the stone get to run... Maybe this has nothing to do with the error. But maybe it helps somehow.
In the attachment is the savegame before the assertiation fails.
First, pause game and stop all trains. Goto train 110. Let him go.
Train 110 will now go into the depot. When he arrived, so it crashes.
Attachment:You will find most NewGRFs that I used here.
Please make a note of this post
. I forgot that the error happened before. I wondered just why this is so familiar to me.