Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
1. How are the 2x graphics encoded in the base graphics? As alternate sprites for extra zoom levels, as for map extra zoom level sprites?
2. How do pixel fonts work now? Would 2x zoom pixel fonts give the expected result?
3. Can 2x sprites be provided for the main menu UI too, eg. the climate selection?
And a couple of feedback things:
1. The Game Settings window is too tall to be useful on typical resolutions with doubled UI. Wasn't there a policy on window sizes to always fit on the screen at 1x zoom 800x600 px, which I think this now breaks?
2. With doubled UI wouldn't it make sense for the viewport windows (expecially vehicles, also the extra viewport) to display the map at double zoom? And quad for quad?
3. Would it make sense to change the default map zoom when changing UI scaling (though this is a purely cosmetic thing).
Multiple windows don't work right at 2x zoom, including settings. Station building is also a gong show (the station tile window fills the area where you need to build) .
UI zoom is awesome though
Squid Ate FISH (ships) (Released) | CHIPS Has Improved Players' Stations (Finished)
Iron Horse (trains, released) | Termite (tracks for Iron Horse, released) | Busy Bee (game script, released)
Road Hog (road vehicles, released)
Contributions: BK Enhanced Tunnel Set | Fix TTD GRF Bugs | INFRA Foundations | OpenGFX | OpenGFX+ Airports
Other stuff: The GRFs That Time Forgot! | Buildings in Glasgow
What's that in my avatar? It's the Brighton & Rottingdean Seashore Electric Railway - bonkers Victorian engineering!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests