Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
I noticed that the early screenshots show right-aligned numbers, on the later ones the numbers are on the left. It still looks okay, because the texts are exactly the same length. On my current build, though, it looks ragged for some reason. It annoyed me, so I fixed it:
Using your patch for r25593, the "concept" of drawing strings from your patch for r11039, and the (more or less) current trunk r26383 I've created the patch attached to this post. I've also removed the color codes from the strings as they were redundant and increased the right border to align the numbers with the scroll bar. And the line endings were inconsistent (some nasty Linux influence here) - got that taken care of as well.
Just some really minor stuff, no need to credit me if you ever pick up on this again.
- (3.88 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests