When using some industries GRF sets and/or huge maps it is quite hard to identify which industries to connect.
So here are a few suggestions to help the user to identify which routes can be designed :
- On the map view, in the "industry" tab, an option should display links between industries suppliers and customers colored with the cargo legend color. IE in temperate climate, for each factory, I should see orange links to all cities, grey links to any steel factory, and green/yellow to any farm. Links shoud be displaeyed only between "actives" industries (shown on the map).
- In the main view, when clicking on an industry, a button in the industry window could display links between the selected industry and potential suppliers and customers : same behaviour as previous sugestion but only for the active industry.
- Linking selections between windows. When I filter industries on the map, the cargo rate window should be filtered with the cargos produced/consumed by the selected industries. Same in the oposite side : if I select "coal" only on the cargo payment rate window, I should see on map only coal mines and power supplies.
- Allow advanced filters in the industry window :
- Industries that are supplied but not consumed
- Industries serviced (or not) by a specified company
- Industries owned by a specified city