Papermills/diamond mines/water and rubber in temperate. (no limitations per industries available to that region.)

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

MrScruffles
Engineer
Engineer

Papermills/diamond mines/water and rubber in temperate. (no limitations per industries available to that region.)

Post by MrScruffles »

Hello all,

This is my first post, and most likely my last one. i will attend this topic untill it dies.

My suggestion as im playing openttd for quite some time now.

Is there a way to implent all industries from the other regions in for example the temperate region

so you can make a train that goes from the diamondmine/gold mine in temperate to the bank. ( so the bank collects valuables, diamonds and gold)

or be able to make steel in the tropical theme.

this way you can vary A LOT in ur goods in 1 theme. i like to play the temperate one, but it would be nice to have more different goods to transfer instead of the limited ones to that theme.

i hope i made my suggestion clearly. if you have any questions i will awnser them in this topic.

Thanks, MrScruff.
MrScruffles
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Papermills/diamond mines/water and rubber in temperate. (no limitations per industries available to that region.)

Post by MrScruffles »

Well, i'd like to play as vanilla as possible.

from what i read is FIRS replaces A LOT of the vanilla industries and adds? new ones.

i don't really like that. I would simply like to add the industries from the moderate and tropical/toy theme into the temperate theme.
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Papermills/diamond mines/water and rubber in temperate. (no limitations per industries available to that region.)

Post by piratescooby »

Not as far as I'm aware , If you want to stick with the basics may I suggest you add , viewtopic.php?f=67&t=54187&start=160. To have more fun and challenges ,there is a choice of Industry sets out there , Yeti , AuzInd , ECS which you can make many choices , Manpower is a great challenge there are more .As said if you want to play Vanilla , you are stuck with those industries .
MrScruffles
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MrScruffles »

Hmm Thanks, ill will take a look at it.

Altough im a totall noob, it isn't possible to add this kind of feature?

i would love to transport diamonds/rubber/copper/water/paper/gold in the temperate theme :bow:
MrScruffles
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MrScruffles »

andythenorth wrote:
MrScruffles wrote:Altough im a totall noob, it isn't possible to add this kind of feature?
Yes it is :) You can download "OGFX+ Industries" from 'Online content' and this will do most or maybe even all of what you want ;)
Didn't search well enough clearly, but this does the trick :bow:

Thanks !

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”