Internet Multiplayer play game selections_JPLANOS

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

JPlanos
Engineer
Engineer

Internet Multiplayer play game selections_JPLANOS

Post by JPlanos »

Hi, can someone tell me if there is a way to know which of the too many differents multiplayer game through internet, a player can know if there is a game where his/her company or the player´s company could buy another company from the others??, I only found 1 server after too many time looking for and I would like play only in servers with the possibility to buy stocks and finally buy and merge my company with the other.

Besides, I have a question, I remember in old versions of Tycoon, that there was a possibility to manage the other company when you had 75% as owner, there was a push button in the upper part which temporary let you manage that company for a while and later you could return to manage yours...
Im attaching pictures as reference, in the red reference, the possition where that button was located.
Attachments
Openttd.png
(907.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Wahazar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Internet Multiplayer play game selections_JPLANOS

Post by Wahazar »

It is not possible to buy 100% stocks of another company in multiplayer mode, the only way to purchase competitor's company appear a while before he declare bankruptcy.
Formerly known as: McZapkie
Projects: Reproducible Map Generation patch, NewGRFs: Manpower industries, PolTrams, Polroad, 600mm narrow gauge, wired, ECS industry extension, V4 CEE train set, HotHut.
Another favorite games: freeciv longturn, OHOL/2HOL.
JPlanos
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Internet Multiplayer play game selections_JPLANOS

Post by JPlanos »

but the other day I played a game and I could buy until 50%, the problem was the time was over because someone reached the goal in that server and I couldn´t determine if I could buy the rest of the stocks.

Is there a possibility to know which server has that feature??, I mean, the possibility to buy, at least, some stocks from another company??.

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”