few ideas

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

czert1938
Engineer
Engineer

few ideas

Post by czert1938 »

add one megcity per map, it will have even bigger grow (especialy to skycrapers) than we have big towns/cities now.

add ability to force down (demolishing) of existing industry, even at some big cost, since no one will be suppling it. game simply build rafiner inside my planed airport - i have just smaller now, but maken borders to prevent city grownh inside it..but now....hmmm...and any oil source is to far away to make it resonable to supply it.

and with this comes ability to demolish landmarks, but need for this is extremly rare.
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: few ideas

Post by Transportman »

czert1938 wrote:add ability to force down (demolishing) of existing industry, even at some big cost, since no one will be suppling it. game simply build rafiner inside my planed airport - i have just smaller now, but maken borders to prevent city grownh inside it..but now....hmmm...and any oil source is to far away to make it resonable to supply it.

and with this comes ability to demolish landmarks, but need for this is extremly rare.
You can enable the magic bulldozer in the cheat menu, which will allow you to demolish industries and landmarks.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
czert1938
Engineer
Engineer

Post by czert1938 »

got another ideas
when new type of airport is avaivable show it in news
alow drag and drop (place) multiple land reserves fro future use (similiar when building long road or big area buldozering) - it will save a lot of clicking when reserving place for future airport upgrade

and where to look for cheat magic buldozere ?
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

czert1938 wrote:got another ideas
alow drag and drop (place) multiple land reserves fro future use (similiar when building long road or big area buldozering) - it will save a lot of clicking when reserving place for future airport upgrade

and where to look for cheat magic buldozere ?
Cheat menu is accessed by CTRL-ALT-C. It isn't available during multiplayer (unsurprisingly)
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

see that would actually be kinda useful

also, CS, if you're reading this in 2003 - in LoMo give the player a heads-up when new train carriages are available

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”