Suggestions to Transport Types!

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

SpeedyZapGaming
Engineer
Engineer

Suggestions to Transport Types!

Post by SpeedyZapGaming »

It would be so cool if we could have monorails up in the sky supported by supports which could also go over roads like on the Picture below...

It would also be cool if we have cars that are controlled by ai which are automatically at a start of a game would drive around cities

Something else, like a highway and a skyway would be just PLAIN EPICNESS

Maybe, also longer trucks which can change trailers when the cargo has been transported. Like a train.

Basically if I take all of my suggestions together it actually mean that we have to make our transport types more and more!!
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Re: Suggestions to Transport Types!

Post by Pilot »

SpeedyZapGaming wrote:It would be so cool if we could have monorails up in the sky supported by supports which could also go over roads
Been Done
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:It would also be cool if we have cars that are controlled by ai which are automatically at a start of a game would drive around cities
Also been done, there is another one called "Street Traffic" as well AFAIK. It simply populates the map with cars and you can decide how many you want per town.
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:Maybe, also longer trucks which can change trailers when the cargo has been transported
Articulated Trucks are available, and I believe it's possible to send trucks to the depot to refit (effectively changing trailers).
SpeedyZapGaming
Engineer
Engineer

Pilot wrote:
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:It would be so cool if we could have monorails up in the sky supported by supports which could also go over roads
Been Done
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:It would also be cool if we have cars that are controlled by ai which are automatically at a start of a game would drive around cities
Also been done, there is another one called "Street Traffic" as well AFAIK. It simply populates the map with cars and you can decide how many you want per town.
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:Maybe, also longer trucks which can change trailers when the cargo has been transported
Articulated Trucks are available, and I believe it's possible to send trucks to the depot to refit (effectively changing trailers).
Thanks!
Geo Ghost

Post by Geo Ghost »

SpeedyZapGaming wrote:It would be so cool if we could have monorails up in the sky supported by supports which could also go over roads like on the Picture below...
-

It would also be cool if we have cars that are controlled by ai which are automatically at a start of a game would drive around cities

Maybe, also longer trucks which can change trailers when the cargo has been transported. Like a train.

Basically if I take all of my suggestions together it actually mean that we have to make our transport types more and more!!
Speedy, I asked in one of your topics a few days ago about your signature size being far too large, and about the formatting of your text
Please remove the image and confirm to the standard forum text formatting right away.

Cheers!
SpeedyZapGaming
Engineer
Engineer

Geo Ghost wrote:
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:It would be so cool if we could have monorails up in the sky supported by supports which could also go over roads like on the Picture below...
-

Speedy, I asked in one of your topics a few days ago about your signature size being far too large, and about the formatting of your text
Please remove the image and confirm to the standard forum text formatting right away.

Cheers!

OK

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”