I've posted the suggestion to SF.
Stefano
TTDX Configurator Translator
jacke
Director
Director

Post by jacke »

I really like this idea.

Sorry for OT but, for now you can only have a maximum of 80 road vehicles, the old tt-without-patch limit, and I assume it's the same with trains, ships and aircrafts. Developers, any plans to fix this soon?
MagicBuzz wrote: and please, remember most of people who are here are like myself : it's very hard to write english, so don't read without trying to interpret a little, vocabulary and grammar are not so easy for us, we can write some stuffs that don't have the expected mean.
I totaly agree...
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

open openttd.cfg and edit the values for your liking(YES YOU CAN ADJUST NUMBER OF ROAD VEHICLES,TRAINS,SHIPS,AIRPLANES YOURSELF, PUT WHAT NUMBER YA WANT, But 1280 for me atleast caused problems cause it always said limit is reached for road vehicles even nobody had one)
jacke
Director
Director

Post by jacke »

Akalamanaia wrote:open openttd.cfg and edit the values for your liking(YES YOU CAN ADJUST NUMBER OF ROAD VEHICLES,TRAINS,SHIPS,AIRPLANES YOURSELF, PUT WHAT NUMBER YA WANT, But 1280 for me atleast caused problems cause it always said limit is reached for road vehicles even nobody had one)
Thanks, I will try that :wink:

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”