Delete roads / Changelog thread / Hotkeys

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

BJB
Engineer
Engineer

Delete roads / Changelog thread / Hotkeys

Post by BJB »

1. Is it possible to delete junctions inside a town yet? I searched for it but couldnt find how to do it so guess its not possible yet. I hope this can be implemented soon cause its a pain to get a railroad thru a town if there loads of roads.

2. Can there be a sticky thread with the lastest version (where to download) and with the changelogs of the lastest version and all previous. Like they doing on the ttdpatch forum. If you away for a while you have to search for the lastest version but also look at previous versions to see whats changed as well.

3. I tried to search for a hotkey list but couldnt find it either. You have to read A LOT of threads to know what you can do with certain keys maybe there could be a list?
RaggieSoft
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Delete roads / Changelog thread / Hotkeys

Post by RaggieSoft »

BJB wrote:2. Can there be a sticky thread with the lastest version (where to download) and with the changelogs of the lastest version and all previous. Like they doing on the ttdpatch forum. If you away for a while you have to search for the lastest version but also look at previous versions to see whats changed as well.
Not a bad idea. I think it should be implemented :)
RaggieSoft - maker of the OpenTTD Installer (up to version 0.1.4 / Release 6)
dominik81
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Delete roads / Changelog thread / Hotkeys

Post by dominik81 »

BJB wrote:3. I tried to search for a hotkey list but couldnt find it either. You have to read A LOT of threads to know what you can do with certain keys maybe there could be a list?
Good idea. Could you write one?
Vurlix
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Vurlix »

Those are documented in the manual which hasn't been written yet.
http://sf.net/projects/openttd/
Post all your patches and feature requests here.

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”