Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Snorbuckle »

I wish. :P I don't know if it's possible or not though. >_>
mike[F]
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mike[F] »

I think it would be tricky because you then have the situation where a signal could be in any one of several places in any given square.

I'd love to see a complete overhaul of signals, though (see my other thread). However, I think the most important thing with them for now would be signals on bridges/bridges over signals. This might need waiting for the new graphics engine though, as I know the Patch team struggled for a long time with trying to find a way for signals on bridges etc..
-mike[F]
Caught in the rush of the crowd, lost in a wall of sound...
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wolf01 »

mike[F] wrote:I think it would be tricky because you then have the situation where a signal could be in any one of several places in any given square.

I'd love to see a complete overhaul of signals, though (see my other thread). However, I think the most important thing with them for now would be signals on bridges/bridges over signals. This might need waiting for the new graphics engine though, as I know the Patch team struggled for a long time with trying to find a way for signals on bridges etc..
but, if i have a bridge over a rail track, and i want to put a signal in the bridge/rail track, how the game knows if the signal will be put in the bridge/rail track? it may works like the diagonal tracks, when two tracks are built into a single square, to place a sign in a track instead of the other track you need to place the pointer on the track you want, same for the junctions
Wolf01

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”