Hello everyone! Some suggestions....

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

vongodric
Engineer
Engineer

Hello everyone! Some suggestions....

Post by vongodric »

I just found this forum few days ago and it's brilliant. Really....
And OpenTTD is ... I have no words to describe it. It may have a huge future!

I have some ideas as to what should be in the game (I know some of them are siggested before I guess)
* Industries should accept limited number of passengers (it would be realistic -I mean people go to work from the city and so on...
* Small villages should be able to accept only certain number of passengers per month (it would add more realistics to game...)
* Electrified ralways should also be added
* More different type of industries...
* Cities would accept only certain type of cargo(goods). Small city would accept for example only food while bigger would accept for example furniture (produced in a new furniture factory...)
* For more realism you should buy fuel from companies so your trains, cars and so on could drive.
-For example for steam trains you would need to buy coal or woods, for electric trains you would need to buy electricity from powerplant, and for diesel trains you would need to buy oil.

Al right what you think about these?[/list]
-AgamemnoN-
Engineer
Engineer

Post by -AgamemnoN- »

I don't know, i like it just the way it is... But if they were to put all that stuff in, there should be a possiblity for people like me, to keep it as original as possible..

Or what would be even easier, they could put all that stuff in a mod or something...
"Are We A Nation Of Gun Nuts Or Are We Just Nuts?" - Michael Moore
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

or everything could be turned on and off via the main entrance screen, in a pop up box. :wink:
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

It's already planned for OpenTTD to support basically all the extensions that the Patch offers, although not necessarily in the same way.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”