Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
After finding OTTD on android during my vacation, I ended up playing it again on my PC.
* I started playing a passenger game. I connected two cities with terminus stations and fed those with passengers by bus and from towns around. So far so good. I used larger terminus stations similar to this [https://wiki.openttdcoop.org/File:Basic ... _multi.PNG]. My mainline between the two stations was simply L_R.
* Then I aimed for doubeling the mainline to L_L_R_R. It wasn't clear to me, how to connect this with the terminus, so I (see savegame) split the stations entrances into halfs. Now I simply needed to connect the L_L_R_R mainline to the L_R_L_R station entrance.
* Before the build process, I sent all my trains into the depots. Now after, I want to start them again. But they simply cannot find their stations. Especially the trains in the yellow-circled depot will never cross that section marked with the red line. I assume I did something wrong with the signalling, but I simply don't find the error.
* Even when completely removing the track, and building a new (single) track without signals directly to the station. The train in that depot will not make it.
* I even sold the train and bought a new and set new orders, and it still wouldn't get out of the depot.
I'd be super thankful, if anyone could shed some light on what I did wrong here! Any help is appreciated.
PS: Playing OpenTTD 1.7.1, I hope you people can open my savegame.
But: Thanks so much for clearing this out! I spend two hours checking my signals and rebuilding this whole construct for test purposes between other towns ... where it worked perfectly.
But now I can enjoy growing my cities again!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests