Steampunk mods

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

L. Spooner Inc
Engineer
Engineer

Steampunk mods

Post by L. Spooner Inc »

Does anyone know if there are any steampunk mods? I'd love to play a game with atomic-powered zeppelins, steam hovertrains, rocketmail, submersible ironclads, etc., but I haven't been able to find any mods which do anything like this.
kamnet

Re: Steampunk mods

Post by kamnet »

Nope, they're aren't any. But nothing stopping anybody from doing that. It would definitely be interesting.
L. Spooner Inc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by L. Spooner Inc »

andythenorth wrote: 01 Aug 2019 11:23 If I had a whole extra lifetime I'd do a full vehicles + industry set for steampunk / dieselpunk.

But nah, got enough projects :evil:
If you change your mind, let me know. I'd be glad to collaborate with you on something like that. I think I even have a dusty copy of Microangelo somewhere for doing sprites.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

L. Spooner Inc wrote: 02 Aug 2019 21:19
andythenorth wrote: 01 Aug 2019 11:23 If I had a whole extra lifetime I'd do a full vehicles + industry set for steampunk / dieselpunk.

But nah, got enough projects :evil:
If you change your mind, let me know. I'd be glad to collaborate with you on something like that. I think I even have a dusty copy of Microangelo somewhere for doing sprites.
Feel free to start working on sprites. It's a lot easier to find a collaborator if you've got work ready to implement than it is to hope somebody comes along when there's nothing but an idea.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”