[RESOLVED] Question about Oil Refinery passengers (or "Oil Refinery Passengers not working?")

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Envite
Engineer
Engineer

[RESOLVED] Question about Oil Refinery passengers (or "Oil Refinery Passengers not working?")

Post by Envite »

Hi all

I can't make Oil Refineryes work properly. Supossedly, the two tiles with an apartment shape are supposed to accept Passengers, but they don't.

As you can see in this image, the Information Tool shows that the tile should accept Passengers, the Station has been placed just by that tile, Buses have already stablished the route since January 1950, but still the Station doesn't accepts Passengers.

Can somebody please explain it to me?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Scrambleweed Transport, 29 Mar 1951.sav
(92.07 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Last edited by Envite on 08 Aug 2018 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Question about Oil Refinery passengers (or "Oil Refinery Passengers not working?")

Post by Eddi »

it's not accepting "Passengers", it's accepting "1/8 Passengers". the numbers in the nearby tiles (within the catchment radius of the station) must add up to 8/8 to accept passengers.
Envite
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Question about Oil Refinery passengers (or "Oil Refinery Passengers not working?")

Post by Envite »

Now that you make me notice that, I understood the issue. It is documentd here in the wiki.

Many thanks. Marking as Resolved.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”