Where to download Logic train v.0.6 and TD DP+ ?

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

syl59
Engineer
Engineer

Where to download Logic train v.0.6 and TD DP+ ?

Post by syl59 »

Hello,

I would to download two grf that I can't seem to find on the online, and neither on Bananas or grfcrawler.

Those are :

- TD DP+ (Grfid: 44460000)
- Logic train v0.6 (don't have the GrfID with me, I would like this one and not the 0.9 version, in order to have way more power on my maglev and regulating there speed without using the timetable)

Are those still around and compatible with OpenTTD 1.8.0 ? Where can I find and download them ?

Thanks for your answers !
kiss
keep it simple, stupid
kamnet

Re: Where to download Logic train v.0.6 and TD DP+ ?

Post by kamnet »

TTDP+ doesn't work with OpenTTD anymore because it's not correctly formatted. See this link for more info: viewtopic.php?t=73464

You'll probably be more satisfied with OpenGFX+ Trains.

Logic Engine 0.6... probably need to ask Ammler or V453000 for a copy. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and it doesn't look to have been available on bananas.
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

There is a Logic Engine in the NUTS Unrealistic Train Set , don't know if that is the GRF your looking for .
Attachments
Rebourne Transport, 23rd Jan 2050.jpg
Rebourne Transport, 23rd Jan 2050.jpg (126.81 KiB) Viewed 353 times
syl59
Engineer
Engineer

Post by syl59 »

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt answers.
kamnet wrote:TTDP+ doesn't work with OpenTTD anymore because it's not correctly formatted. See this link for more info: viewtopic.php?t=73464
I don't think this is the link you wanted to post, because it redirect me to a topic where we are talking about where to find the "vehicle never expire" option. Can you check please ?
Shame it doesn't exist anymore : there were great engines that are not in OpenGFX+ Trains ...
piratescooby wrote:There is a Logic Engine in the NUTS Unrealistic Train Set , don't know if that is the GRF your looking for .
Yes, I know this one but this is not the one I want : I want to attach wagon or locomotives behind it and the one in NUTS doesn't attach to anything other that ... other logics engines.
(Briefly, I want to "exploit" its enormous power to reduce the distance between my train, especially with Maglev (Chimera is fast but its acceleration is very slow ...))
kiss
keep it simple, stupid
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Nutkins & Co., 26th Oct 2051.jpg
Nutkins & Co., 26th Oct 2051.jpg (339.19 KiB) Viewed 353 times
Run a fleet of VACT 0003 - " Fretliner " - 44,000 hp - 2,548 mph , I'm in the process of converting the lines in one of my games to Vac tubes , in the red at the moment .
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

syl59 wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your prompt answers.
kamnet wrote:TTDP+ doesn't work with OpenTTD anymore because it's not correctly formatted. See this link for more info: viewtopic.php?t=73464
I don't think this is the link you wanted to post, because it redirect me to a topic where we are talking about where to find the "vehicle never expire" option. Can you check please ?
Shame it doesn't exist anymore : there were great engines that are not in OpenGFX+ Trains ...
Weird, I don't know how it got mixed up like that, let's try again.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59521

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”