The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Reseted Settings
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:30 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Hi guys,

First of all, I just save and close the game. And when I opened it again, all of these happened.

- The last save file shown "Internal error:liblzma returned error code". But previous save file(the same map) is fine.
- All Newgrf settings are wipeout. I retrieved from previous save file but premeter setting are gone.
- All the game settings are resetted. I mean all of it. Even the sound settings. I turned off the music but now playing.

I impressed that the game wasn't crush a single time. I really am. But this is the first time that I experiencing problem with OpenTTD and I'm really upset about it. It's been days to set all the settings. And the map also lost. I'm really upset guys.

So, what should I do? How do I fix these problem? How do I retrieve all the settings?

Additional questions are

- Maximum trains per company is 5000. In my map, a city(over a million pop) using over 200 trains just as metro. So I gonna need at least over 10,000 trains on a single map. How do I rise the amount of train and other vehicle types? Or playing as another company?

- I made a very complex city's train tracks(actually very simple to look). But I don't want to rebuild it in another city. Waste of time to do. Is there a way to copy all of the structures?

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Reseted Settings
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 am 
Engineer
Engineer

By the way, I can't even choose railroads except railroad.