Why happend to my expenses chart??

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Citrous
Engineer
Engineer

Why happend to my expenses chart??

Post by Citrous »

So last night I was playing with a couple of friends and some AI. When we got tired we saved, shut down the server and went to bed. The game was fairly new and I had about 1.5 Mil. when we shut it down. When we started up the server I instantly noticed that my Company value went from 5.5 Mil. to 2.2 Mil. I check my expenses and right of the bat I noticed that I had supposedly spent 3.3 Million on "other". What happened? I am fairly new to the game and trying to get better at the game, but me and my friends have no clue what happened.

Here's a picture of my expenses/income chart: https://gyazo.com/19395b334540227ee5daf7194eced65c

EDIT: We found an older save of the game, about 5 months before, and everything back to normal. My friends said that they didn't do anything are are clueless to what happened.
Baldy's Boss
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Why happend to my expenses chart??

Post by Baldy's Boss »

I've noticed something similar happening to one of my AI competitors (also sums in the 3 million range).
The only large Other expenses I'm familiar with are competitor buyouts,but that seems ruled out in both cases.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”