Presignals no longer work - 0.3.1

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

jake
Engineer
Engineer

Presignals no longer work - 0.3.1

Post by jake »

I started a new game after I downloaded 0.3.1 Now the signals do not work. Attached is an image of it not working when it worked in the last version. One train is in the station, and the second tries to go in the same side even though the other side is open.
Attachments
one train is in the station, the second tries to go into the same section of the station when the other side is open
one train is in the station, the second tries to go into the same section of the station when the other side is open
notworking.JPG (96.09 KiB) Viewed 3396 times
Vurlix
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Vurlix »

Trains don't care which track they pick when they don't have any orders. Give your trains some orders, and it will work properly.
http://sf.net/projects/openttd/
Post all your patches and feature requests here.
soundman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by soundman »

I found that with 2 tracks in and 2 tracks out, one-way signals from and to the station, that the track 'from' the station should'nt have 'end-presignal' signals.

That behaviour changed..
jake
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jake »

Vurlix wrote:Trains don't care which track they pick when they don't have any orders. Give your trains some orders, and it will work properly.
O my, its been a long day. I needed a quick way to test out my new station layout(it had six lines) So I just bought a few trains to play around with and forgot to tell them to go to the station, and also completely forgot about it when I made that example.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”