OpenTTD New Editions Help

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Lord Kernow
Engineer
Engineer

OpenTTD New Editions Help

Post by Lord Kernow »

ok i got OpenTTD 1.2.0-beta 1 and i have downloaded the UK map thing from the online content,
it comes with GRFs which i aint happy with to be honest, but with the new version i cant seem to change the GRF's
Is there a way i can change the GRFs?
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OpenTTD New Editions Help

Post by Leanden »

You can't change GRFs in a game in progress, and a game would have only come with GRFs if you downloaded and enabled them yourself, they are never applied by default.
Lord Kernow
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lord Kernow »

Leanden wrote:You can't change GRFs in a game in progress, and a game would have only come with GRFs if you downloaded and enabled them yourself, they are never applied by default.

i downloaded the england map defaultly, you could change it in the old Openttd, which if i cant change the GRfs then i'll just screw the new openttd and go back to the old ones.
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

I won't be as obscure as people always try to be in these threads, because that's just getting boring. Open the console (press the ~ key), type set scenario_developer 1, then press enter. This will allow you to change grfs in running games, but any bugs you invoke in doing so are your own problem. :)
Lord Kernow
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lord Kernow »

PikkaBird wrote:I won't be as obscure as people always try to be in these threads, because that's just getting boring. Open the console (press the ~ key), type set scenario_developer 1, then press enter. This will allow you to change grfs in running games, but any bugs you invoke in doing so are your own problem. :)

thanks for the blund and honest answer, thanks soooo much, i'll go and try this out now. :)
Lord Kernow
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lord Kernow »

works a charm, thanks soo much, saved me loads of time trying to figure it out.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”