what is this

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

birsk
Engineer
Engineer

what is this

Post by birsk »

OpenTTD

what is this ?

This suddenly appeared when I added a patch (red box)
Attachments
METRO.jpg
METRO.jpg (36.72 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: what is this

Post by ChillCore »

Those are railtypes for which no vehicles are available yet.
When those vehicles are introduced you will be able to build those railtypes.

ps:
Please post in the OpenTTD section instead of Transport Tycoon Deluxe when having questions about OpenTTD, they are not the same game.
Click board index and scroll down.
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
birsk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by birsk »

when will this show up. ?

.....how can i put it over to OpenTTD section.....
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

Whenever the first metro vehicle becomes available ... I do not know when that is. Neither does anybody else without knowing what grfs you have in use.

You can always ask in the thread related to the grf you have enabled or you can use the time cheat and advance a year at a time untill they are enabled ...
If you have a metro track railset but no metro vehicle set in your grf preset list then they may never become available in your current game.

Before you ask, adding/removing/changing position of grfs in a running game is a very bad idea and will cause trouble as many have experienced before you.
If you made a mistake it is better starting a new game.

ps:
Your threads have already been moved by a moderator.
You can not move them yourself.
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
birsk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by birsk »

Here is the list I currently have in use at the moment...
Attachments
NEWGRAF.jpg
NEWGRAF.jpg (66.68 KiB) Viewed 3211 times
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

I do not see a vehicle set that will enable them. The metro tracks grf is creating them.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

More in general: get a clue what a NewGRF actually does before you enable it. You have multiple old/bogus newgrfs in that list.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”