Error with a scenario ive been working on

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

boohey
Engineer
Engineer

Error with a scenario ive been working on

Post by boohey »

ive spent a week making is scenario and now i cant load it back up in the editor GRRRR .

error says - internal error - liblzma returned an error.

how can i sort this before i smash my laptop?????????

i had changed the palette settings to DOS for one grf before had to get it to work could this have F**ked it up im well angry about this gRR HELP
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Error with a scenario ive been working on

Post by FooBar »

Assuming that you didn't change OpenTTD versions and that saving and loading the scenario worked previously, you can savely assume that the file is corrupted. And more likely by your operating system than OpenTTD.
I hope you have a backup of that scenario.
FLHerne
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FLHerne »

LZMA is the compression algorithm used to reduce savegame size, so the error means that OpenTTD is unable to uncompress your savegame for some reason. Presumably, either OTTD failed to compress it properly in the first place or the file has become corrupted since. You are, sadly, unlikely to be able to load that scenario :( .
Temporary Permanent signature filling text. Content coming soon delayed indefinitely! Oh, and I have had a screenshot thread.
Linux user (XMonad DWM/KDE, Arch), IRC obsessive and rail enthusiast. No longer building robots; now I ring church bells.
Author of an incredibly boring stickied post about NewGRFs.
boohey
Engineer
Engineer

Post by boohey »

i got it working well not the scenario scn file but i found it in the autosave under number o so i renamed the file .scn isnt of .sav and presto it worked got it back ive now got 4 backups lol. never making that mistake again

lol

thanks anyway

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”