Why are the other....

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Mastek
Engineer
Engineer

Why are the other....

Post by Mastek »

Hello...

I'm new in this forum.

I have DL the newest patch from www.openttd.org. But there seems to be a problem. The other companys are only building trucks! Why is that?!?!?
They don't have trains, ships or plains.

Can someone pls help me?

Mastek
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Why are the other....

Post by wallyweb »

Mastek wrote:Hello...

I'm new in this forum.

I have DL the newest patch from http://www.openttd.org. But there seems to be a problem. The other companys are only building trucks! Why is that?!?!?
They don't have trains, ships or plains.

Can someone pls help me?

Mastek
There is only a fair chance that you will get a response to an OTTD question when posting in a TTDPatch section of the forums. Perhaps if you PM a moderator, they can help you move your question into a section that would give more appropriate exposure to your question. :wink:
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

I wish people would read before just hitting post, as a lot seem to be posting OpenTTD issues in the TTDPatch section.
The whole "Problems with TTDPatch" section name would make it obvious this isn't for OpenTTD.

As for the issue, check your AI patches configuration. (Spanner -> patch configeration, AI tab)?

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

Lakie wrote:[...] The whole "Problems with TTDPatch" section name would make it obvious this isn't for OpenTTD.
I noticed the same thing in the German tt-forums. Because the usual newbie doesn´t know about TTDPatch at all he supposes that "TTDPatch" is yet another "patch" for OTTD.

regards
Michael
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Disable the new AI, they will then build other transport types too, but they also become even more stupid.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”