Need some help ? Have a read of this first !!

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Tom0004
Chairman
Chairman

Need some help ? Have a read of this first !!

Post by Tom0004 »

Allot of information can be found on the OTTD Wiki Page.

Where to get a copy of OTTD, have a look at this thread, a short installation guide can be found in this thread also.

Whats the difference between trunk and a RC or stable version, answers can be found here.

This link explains what versions of OTTD there is about, there have also been a few other branches of OTTD such as the MinIN (please note, MiniIn has stopped), and ChrisIN of present. These branches of OTTD are made from players, with added patches, to improve gameplay.

The OTTD FAQ covers a range of commonly asked questions, such as how do install OTTD, right though a range of subjects to development of OTTD.

Any questions you have, that are not answered on the Wiki, might have already been asked before on the forums, so we ask of you to please use the search function on the forum, before posting your question, however don't be scared to ask. Many people will try to help.

A guide to installing NewGRFs can be found here.

If you've been playing around with George's ECS vectors, and having a spot of trouble, have a look at this thread

A list of NewGRFs compatible with OTTD can be found here.

Other Links

OTTD User Manual
grfcrawler (please note, not all GRFs found on this site, will work with OTTD)

*** if this isn't up to peoples standards, i would ask not to post in the topic but to PM me, and i'll make some changes***

Edit, also ask to have this sticky status. if MODS/ADMIN are happy with it, if not please PM me, with you views. also any links, that i might ahave missed ?

Version 2

Downloads
Origanl TTD Files
Install Guide
OTTD Manual
OTTD Wiki Page
OTTD Versions
OTTD FAQ
NewGRF FAQ
Problems with George's ECS Vectors
NewGRFs compatible with OTTD
TTD/TTDP/OTTD Linkage
Last edited by planetmaker on 27 May 2013 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL of wiki links...
Audiophilip
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Need some help ? Have a read of this first !!

Post by Audiophilip »

The link to the FAQ has an extra /index.php in it. The right one is: http://wiki.openttd.org/FAQ

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”