Replacing trees

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Replacing trees

Post by VencaCZ »

Hello there,

I am making some kind of huge map for me and my friend. After a week or two, i realized, that i don't use "stolen trees" grf, but OpenGRXTrees. I tried to replace OpenGRXTrees with Stolen trees, but with no succes. Removing all trees from the map and turning off OpenGRF/Moving Stolen trees to higher priority was still without change. Partial succes is just with objects from "Farm objects". Last attempt was with removing ALL grf from the map, and using ONLY Stolen trees ... still nothing. Any suggestions?

Ps: Also, modifying parameters of the OpenGRXTrees (Set of trees - default - gree - dead - coniferous) does nothing.
Hi
arikover
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Replacing trees

Post by arikover »

Hello,

I don't know if it can help, but maybe try reloading the newgrfs. In the console:

Code: Select all

reloadnewgrfs
VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VencaCZ »

arikover wrote:Hello,

I don't know if it can help, but maybe try reloading the newgrfs. In the console:

Code: Select all

reloadnewgrfs
Unfortunately, nothing happens.
Hi
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

note that the "stolen trees" don't replace all trees, only the ones that appear in the temperate climate.

btw, you can put stolen trees in the [newgrf-static] section of your openttd.cfg file, and it will automatically be loaded in every game you play (even multiplayer games where the server doesn't use it)
arikover
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by arikover »

Eddi wrote:note that the "stolen trees" don't replace all trees, only the ones that appear in the temperate climate
That's true, but there is an updated version of this NewGRF, with arctic climate snow, available on SimuScape: http://www.simuscape.net/simutalk/viewt ... =163&t=117

@VencaCZ: Have you tried this version?
VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VencaCZ »

arikover wrote:
Eddi wrote:note that the "stolen trees" don't replace all trees, only the ones that appear in the temperate climate
That's true, but there is an updated version of this NewGRF, with arctic climate snow, available on SimuScape: http://www.simuscape.net/simutalk/viewt ... =163&t=117

@VencaCZ: Have you tried this version?
You sires, are magnificent :bow: Thank you. I was using artic climate and I would not think, that Stolen trees are for temperate climate only. Thank you once more!
Hi
arikover
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by arikover »

You're welcome!

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”