Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
Its the port thing again
I have literally read through 4 pages of search results with out finding an answer.
attached is pictures of my settings..
- TCP connections in
- tcp ind.png (16.66 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
- UDP ports in
- udp ind.png (18.91 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
- TCP out
- tcp ud.png (19.45 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
The funny parts is we have the same internet provider but different routers and versions of windows. None of us could get in contact with the server.
- udp out
- udp ud.png (16.62 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
- portforward airport.png
- i forwarded the ports on my airport router as well
- (38.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- fast ip.png
- and gave my computer a static ip
- (33.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Picture 4 and 5 is from the router, you cant access an Apple airport via webinterface.
I called the internet provider today. There is no accessible settings in the fiberbox. And no firewall as wellEddi wrote:you must set this up in the "fiber network box" as well
But they said it was probably due to my IP being a NAT. So they will change it to a public IP asap. Hopefully this will fix the problem.
Had my provider activate the router part of my fiberbox and made a new wifi network, connected to it and after playing around with firewalls and stuff i connected to this network and now we can play.
Interested to hear from people on here using an airport as router about how they went about getting port 3977-3979 forwarded through it
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests