OpenLoco now exists!

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Slax
Engineer
Engineer

Re: OpenLoco now exists!

Post by Slax » 18 Apr 2018 22:20

Densha wrote: The changelog on GitHub says that vehicle breakdowns can now be disabled, but how do I go about doing this? I cannot find a option or switch for it anywhere.
Same problem here, I can't seem to find the switch for that.

EDIT: I found here how to do it, you just have to open the openloco.cfg file you find in %APPDATA%\OpenLoco and replace that 0 with a 1.
Image Image Image

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater » 21 May 2018 23:38

Game crashes constantly, but I'm not sure how to help fix it. Bug reports?
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

pfcbrooklyn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pfcbrooklyn » 26 May 2018 18:44

Yeah, i am having the same problem with the game crashing. Bites. Can't stay open long enough to do much.

Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell » 01 Jun 2018 19:43

hi there :D

after months i´ve visited this site again and first tried the openloco-game. it worked from first second. as i´m not an owner of a newer monitor right now, i´m using my old one with 1680x1050. i was positively surprised to see lomo in fullscreen. that is the main reason i´m playing lomo again. lomo is almost perfect now for me and i can´t wait to have new or long awaited features.

if you need gfx-help.. feel free to ask. i´d be glad to help, if it´s possible. don´t have that much time.
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com

Pacific RailRoad
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Pacific RailRoad » 20 Jan 2019 09:51

Honestly , I don't see whether if this project could go anywhere , I mean it've been almost a year and we've gotten only 1 release with no update :(
__==Chop Chop , That's all Lads , Go home now if you don't have plan to replay==__
My youtube (Locomotions videos shenanigans) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsVWb ... e97MVmrSkg

orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge » 29 Jan 2019 11:58

It looks like there have been quite a few commits since the original release - quite what functionality is in there I don't know. You'd probably need to build it yourself, or find somebody who is willing to do it for you.

Gymnasiast
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Gymnasiast » 04 Mar 2019 12:16

Pacific RailRoad wrote:Honestly , I don't see whether if this project could go anywhere , I mean it've been almost a year and we've gotten only 1 release with no update :(
Version 19.03 has just been released. The project did see very few commits in the latter half of 2018, but has recently gathered steam again.

Pacific RailRoad
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Pacific RailRoad » 07 Mar 2019 13:23

My friend notice me right after v19.03 were released, honestly I were glad to see that people were still working on it, just hope it will be as good as OpenTTD.
__==Chop Chop , That's all Lads , Go home now if you don't have plan to replay==__
My youtube (Locomotions videos shenanigans) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsVWb ... e97MVmrSkg

Return to “General Locomotion”