Loco at E3 (for real)

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

hatebreed
Engineer
Engineer

Loco at E3 (for real)

Post by hatebreed »

Since _someone_ insisted to come between us decent folks and turn the earlier discussion into a totally off topic one, I suggest we continue to talk about what we started here. No more off topic please. So if anyone finds out anything new about the game being shown at E3... (except, of course, Czar...)
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

For what I've read you yourself were a contributor to the OT part too, so what you're whining. Don't you think this is cheap?
hatebreed wrote:And why is your spelling so horrible? What country are you from? Not that it matters but every one of your spelling errors seems 100% on purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Czar Just one final thing so that the controversy can finish: we are all human here, so we all care. On behalf of every single one here, we are very sorry for your health condition. But regarding the more intellectual side, you aren't welcome to post on this thread any more if you refuse to tell us something of minimum relevance about the game being shown at E3 (or having been shown... ). You should have realized the controversy has started because your attitude can (and will be as long as there are reasons) be interpreted as moquery or faking. By the way, all you have read so far has been written with a single hand and the only drawback is the speed (2-3 times slower).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You shouldn't have understood that, I'm sorry you did, but I think I was pretty clear in what I said. I'm not going to rephrase. I'll be ontopic from now on.
Very on topic... :evil:
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

Oh for pete's sake let it rest...

both of you.
Hyronymus: Your reaction isn't mature nor on-topic... You've read shadow-xiii's new rules and you agreed with him on IRC... Live up to your 'promises'...
Hatebreed: The topic was never very alive anyhow. No new information has been released for so far as I can read on the internet, so there's nothing to discuss either.
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I'm fed up of this. Please stop it. If anyone actually has any E3 news, and is not just going to cause a fight, feel free to start a new topic.

Return to “General Locomotion”