Request for help to find a particularly good Modification of LOCO(FOOD-MOD)

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

kepler62
Engineer
Engineer

Request for help to find a particularly good Modification of LOCO(FOOD-MOD)

Post by kepler62 »

I have been digging the old topics for a long time, got a lot of knowledge and information about the game, including many wonderful works.
I am a novice, a railway enthusiast. I bought "Chris Swayer's Locomotion" on steam and was fascinated by it.
The original industry-cycle is not good enough, I saw Emperor Darth Sidious's post, thanks to EDS for releasing Food-mod.
But unfortunately :( ,on that topics(http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=66368) I only see Food-modv1.0 , which may be missed some of function(for example,tuna,eggs,etc).On the topics about Valuables Mod, I still haven't found the new version.
Salute to EDS and veterans,sincerely request a download link of Food-mod v2.0 :)
Forgive my poor English. :P
Bless tt-forums.net,that website is niche lovers paradise, although very retro. :mrgreen:
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Request for help to find a particularly good Modification of LOCO(FOOD-MOD)

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello Kepler,

Thank you for having that fun with my mods.

I can understand why you are looking for the Food-Mod V.2.0 but you won't find it here because it hasn't been released as of yet. I had a lot of personal problems in the last few months and haven't been playin Locomotion for months. I'm still working on V.2.0 and I still need to test some things...I don't know when I will release the second version to the public. That's why the food-mod topic is still a work in progress :)

I hope that until I do that you can have fun with version 1.0 and with the Valuables mod. If there are some errors in it, please post your questions in the topic where these mods are released and I see what I can do to help.

Thanks for your kind words and enjoy my mods...

Regards,

EDS
kepler62
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kepler62 »

Hi, eds.
A great honor to get your reply.
Thank you for designing so many wonderful works for us. I installed the current version of FOOD-MOD & VALUABLES MOD, and enjoyed these mods.
This game is very classic, though outdated, but I now have time to play for a while, and in your mods support to get happy.
Hobbies makes us happy, but life is still to bring us back to the reality, I fully understand and support you.
I posted a new topics(Maybe it's not quite right),because I was worried about being considered to dig the older topics.
I will post my questions in the topic where these mods are released afterwards.
Expect you to design more better mods.
Best regards

Kepler62
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Thank you Kepler,

Well, to the part of designing more and better mods...We will see :D

I told most people here that I will do two things on the forums before I "retire" because the game isn't as big as it used to be. It has a very small community who still does some work for it...Zimmlock (made many mods) and Greyfox used to make nice scenarios, Illegal Alien, Walter1940, Plastikman, Tattoo and (more great names) made great rollingstock (and some of the best mods). Most of these people are no longer among us on the forums because they moved on to other things...We all loved the game back in the days and I'm sure most of us still do, but because the community became so small nobody is creating anything anymore.

The two things that I still want to do is to really finish my two main mods for the game and a third one called NAM which I finished in the past and wich was my biggest project to date. Due to problems that I got I couldn't release it. I still want to finish this mod, but here's the trouble...I need some of the persons who left the forums to finish that mod. After that I will not be making any more new mods...I just keep things warm around here so people like you can keep enjoying my mods :P

So I'll see what comes along the way...Keep tracking me and see what's happening around here.

Regards,

EDS

(well, well...this is my 1000th topic-message, time for a anniversary 8) :lol: )
kepler62
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kepler62 »

Hello, EDS

Celebrate your 1000th topic-message, I feel very lucky to meet this anniversary. :D

It's pleasure to talk to you. Look forward to your wonderful ending works.

Anyway, it is worth spending time to playing,collecting,exploring.

Thanks to those great names.Let's have much better mods, nicer scenarios, vehicles and buildings.

Well, I will keep tracking you. :mrgreen:

Best wishes to your family.

Kepler62

Return to “General Locomotion”