Download Help

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

kive33
Engineer
Engineer

Download Help

Post by kive33 »

Hi , I just made an account here , I've had locomotion for quite some time but am kind of new to mods , I got all the mods I wanted from ami trains which are really asome. I've been watching YouTube videos and am seeing zimmolock content but am not sure where I can download it , I really like his content. Were can I get it? Especially his engine house!
Am interested in anyother American based mods available too. Especially like buildings and industries. And scenario's.
Thanks guys!
TJ-99
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Download Help

Post by TJ-99 »

Kive:

As you've probably discovered, AmiTrains is pretty much dead right now.

I'd advise you to go through the mod forum here, topic by topic. I found a lot of useful items that way. You can try just searching, but that really only is useful if you know exactly what you are looking for - at least that was my experience.

Some of my favorite scenarios are Tehachepi, Provo, Sherman Hill, and the Serpent. Except maybe for Provo, I think you can find them all here in the scenario forum. There's some other really good looking maps in the scenario forum, but I haven't tried them yet.
kive33
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kive33 »

TJ-99 wrote:Kive:

As you've probably discovered, AmiTrains is pretty much dead right now.

I'd advise you to go through the mod forum here, topic by topic. I found a lot of useful items that way. You can try just searching, but that really only is useful if you know exactly what you are looking for - at least that was my experience.

Some of my favorite scenarios are Tehachepi, Provo, Sherman Hill, and the Serpent. Except maybe for Provo, I think you can find them all here in the scenario forum. There's some other really good looking maps in the scenario forum, but I haven't tried them yet.
Thanks , I got stuff off ami trains before it went down. I have the Provo scenario and I got a few empty maps here too. Thanks for the advice!
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

As far as other mods off of AMI, follow the bottom link in my signature. Owen will most likely post updates on the site there.

Return to “General Locomotion”