Edit Money

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

eric_22
Engineer
Engineer

Edit Money

Post by eric_22 »

Does anyone how to edit with more money? instead of starting from 1 million or 5 million and start of with 10 million or more.
Or a cheat?

Thanks
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Edit Money

Post by Zakos »

You won't get very good at the game if you give yourself free money :wink:

Yes, you can add money with the Locomotion Trainer. The official trainer is on AMI Trains. It's currently the file "lomo_trainer.zip" under Locomotion Tools.
eric_22
Engineer
Engineer

Post by eric_22 »

Zakos wrote:You won't get very good at the game if you give yourself free money :wink:

Yes, you can add money with the Locomotion Trainer. The official trainer is on AMI Trains. It's currently the file "lomo_trainer.zip" under Locomotion Tools.
Got that but i when i click on the windows button after i input the digits, i cant get Loco back up, as if the task bar has froze
PhiliThunder
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PhiliThunder »

I dont like to do it, but Cheat Engine works :?
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

eric_22 wrote:Got that but i when i click on the windows button after i input the digits, i cant get Loco back up, as if the task bar has froze
Are you sure you're doing it right? You need to start Locomotion from the trainer instead of the normal way.

If your taskbar is frozen for any reason though (not just because of the trainer), just hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to open the task manager. Lomo and other Chris Sawyer games sometimes do that to the computer.
eric_22
Engineer
Engineer

Post by eric_22 »

Yeah I start the game from the trainer, it used to work normally.

I'll try that thanks and the same problem with cheat engine.
PhiliThunder
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PhiliThunder »

eric_22 wrote:Yeah I start the game from the trainer, it used to work normally.

I'll try that thanks and the same problem with cheat engine.
I also have some problems if i use cheat engine. I run windows 8, have never not got into it, but it uses/used to quit when i am into it. Not every time though, so i get/got to play with it.

Hehe i am not using it now, it is fun, but i think it is more fun by not doing it :D
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

What you also might try is when in Windows after alt-tab from Locomotion, is right-click on the trainer on the bottem of the screen and open it in full screen. Then it should pop up and you'll be able to use it ;)

You could also learn the game by playing and just pay back the loan...In most of my games I just need four trains who have a constant flow to return my loan...But cheating is sometimes nice if you wan't to start building immediatly...
PhiliThunder
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PhiliThunder »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:What you also might try is when in Windows after alt-tab from Locomotion, is right-click on the trainer on the bottem of the screen and open it in full screen. Then it should pop up and you'll be able to use it ;)

You could also learn the game by playing and just pay back the loan...In most of my games I just need four trains who have a constant flow to return my loan...But cheating is sometimes nice if you wan't to start building immediatly...
Always a really good feeling with paid back loan and big income :o :D

Return to “General Locomotion”