LJC locomotion site down again?

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Trainman20
Engineer
Engineer

LJC locomotion site down again?

Post by Trainman20 »

I noticed around a week ago that the site is down. I keep getting the "problem loading page" message.

I know, not exactly the best way to introduce myself to the forum, having just joined a few days ago, but I am curious.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: LJC locomotion site down again?

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Trainman20 wrote:I know, not exactly the best way to introduce myself to the forum, having just joined a few days ago, but I am curious.
Just say `Hello´, I´m Trainman20 and I´m new to the forums :mrgreen: hahahaha !
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

Trainman20 wrote:I noticed around a week ago that the site is down. I keep getting the "problem loading page" message.

I know, not exactly the best way to introduce myself to the forum, having just joined a few days ago, but I am curious.

Noticed that about Plastikman's Pytalhost site also in that the link is now saying page not found
Attachments
This is a screenshot of the error message
This is a screenshot of the error message
Noname.png (8.39 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
Trainman20
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Trainman20 »

could it be that the whole Pytalhost system is down and it's hosted sites with it?
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

No I tried the host page for Pytal itself and that works, in the main it's asking you if you wish to take out a hosting package with them

www.pytal.de

I won't say why but I have noticed with LJS and Plastikman that their sites do occasionally get taken offline by Pytal, and I believe that Plastik said in another thread that he has to then manually re authorise the site back up again, so maybe both Plastik and LJS haven't gotten around to re authorising the sites recently as both are very busy with RL, Plastik joked that he turned a computer on at home for the first time in 8 months and he was surprised it booted up
Trainman20
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Trainman20 »

I can understand real life getting in the way.

Thanks for the information! :mrgreen:

Return to “General Locomotion”